Melbourne Football

Suggestion toward the end of matches

City-boi

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome post. totally agree. the motion has been set and great to hear that our fans are embracing active support.  "stand up if you love city" is great but we should not leave it there. It would be great that we can follow it up with another chant and the "We are Melbourne... and we will be..." chant sounds like a good one. Big yes for me and let's give it ago on Monday at the phoenix game.

what's with the active supporters making the players wait for their slow chant before their regular 3 cheers? ffs they have just played 90 mins plus and to make them wait is just selfish. Let them do their 3 cheers and be done with it.. I get it that we want to celebrate but have some consideration.

1 hour ago, raw10 said:

what's with the active supporters making the players wait for their slow chant before their regular 3 cheers? ffs they have just played 90 mins plus and to make them wait is just selfish. Let them do their 3 cheers and be done with it.. I get it that we want to celebrate but have some consideration.

Least they can do after 6 years of dismal performances and lack of fan engagement. If they can't run out a 90 min game, they don't deserve to be in a City shirt.