Melbourne Football

Malicious Site Warning

silva10

Done a bit more this time so hopefully the fix sticks we'll know in about a day.

ALso fixed the favicon as it got replaced accidentaly on one of my other attempts of fixing the issue. if you use chrome it might be best if you go here http://forum.melbournefootball.com/favicon.icoand then press ctrl + f5 then the favicon should be updated on the forum. Otherwise chrome just caches the old one for ages.

Edited by Tesla

I got the Adult Friend Finder site pop up for me when accessing the forum just before on my uni laptop. The tab at the top also says Malicious Site Warning. I think I've received warnings in the past about potential malicious content, but this is the first time I've been redirected from the forum. I'm using chrome atm.

Yeah I dunno at this stage, tried pretty much everything, I maintain there is a flaw in the forum software and will talk to the support again, if not I'm changing forum software, over it and also the absence of some fairly basic features (especially in regard to polls).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I cant access the home page. the following appears :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or heredoc end (T_END_HEREDOC) or ${ (T_DOLLAR_OPEN_CURLY_BRACES) or {$ (T_CURLY_OPEN) in/home/melbfoot/public_html/forum/datastore/widget_topContributors_oynozgsef_e0bb7ccc3858baf856c11417c5294b7a.77e9c00209.php on line 4