Melbourne Football

Episodes 80, 81 & 82

Bozza

Would like to get more involvement from the forum into the HeartCast, there is not enough!

I will work on better ways to do this going into next season, however for now, I will post up each episode in here, as well as when the next is and what it will cover, and you can all listen, respond and discuss, and we can get some of it into the show!

First up is Episode 80, which is out now

Covers the Wellington Loss as well as the 2 upcoming Home fixtures against Adelaide and Western Sydney.

Please respond and comment on anything you wish!

The next episode (81) will be done on the Thursday after Western Sydney and will be out on the Friday before our Away trip to Brisbane.

I enjoy the podcast each week and look froward to it. Perhaps you could get more input from the club? I'm sure the odd interview from club officials, coaches, staff etc may be interesting. I don't know the people behind the scenes around the club, so talking to them for a few minutes may enlighten me.

Keep up the good work.

Will see what we can do.

Want to make a selection? I can ask for them...

Belinda Pacella.

But really, JA himself would be great. Otherwise Foxe, or even Tom Reddin for a wider knowledge of the club's workings.

Edited by Baresi