Melbourne Football

AFC Ajax Amsterdam

DutchPride

Fucking taste it Feyenoord. A klassikier and a derby win in one weekend. Loving life at the moment. Even better watching Feyenoord implode, well more specifically Graziano Pelle after the loss. 

Last week he kicked the shit out of the tunnel after drawing with Twente. Then told a reporter he had the "face of an Ajax fan" after being asked why the team didn't play with more fire. This is after getting away with elbowing Veltman in the face off the ball in the game. Has now been stripped of the captaincy. Hahahahaha.

On the other hand we are now odds on to win our fourth title in a row. Kampioenen!!!

• Like 1

Report I read after the game apparently police didn't organise the away fans of cambuur to get into the stadium properly. Essentially lead them up to an area filled with I assume Either vak410 or f-side. Cambuur fans were pelted with stones and bottles and police ended up having to draw weapons to force Ajax back. Would really think the Dutch authorities would have had this kind of thing better organised by now. Supposedly occurred because Cambuur were considered a low risk team by police.

• Like 1

Report I read after the game apparently police didn't organise the away fans of cambuur to get into the stadium properly. Essentially lead them up to an area filled with I assume Either vak410 or f-side. Cambuur fans were pelted with stones and bottles and police ended up having to draw weapons to force Ajax back. Would really think the Dutch authorities would have had this kind of thing better organised by now. Supposedly occurred because Cambuur were considered a low risk team by police.

Thanks pal :)

Kinda fucked to hear

It`s a shame they didn`t fire :D

Rotterdam > Amsterdam

• 2 weeks later...

8 points clear top of the league. We were even nice enough to beat Twente 3-0 last night so the Rotterdam peasants can continue to feed off our scraps like they always have and move up to second. Wonder if they are getting dizzy from being that high up the table for once.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...