Melbourne Football

[Removed]

CALZALOL

Hey Guys,

I was thinking if we had a louder Megaphone we could get the whole Terrrace on their feet and singing because I'm assuming they don't join in because they can't hear the Capo. I found a cheap but loud mega here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001O5T02E/ref=aa_ol_d

That is the same as the one we have mate. Basically 50watts is the maximum output, at peak power these megaphones will be distorted and useless. The advertising will use the max or peak power figure because it sounds better than 25 watts rms(root mean squared).

People don't join in because they can't hear btw its because they are embarrased or just lazy.

• Like 1

That is the same as the one we have mate. Basically 50watts is the maximum output, at peak power these megaphones will be distorted and useless. The advertising will use the max or peak power figure because it sounds better than 25 watts rms(root mean squared).

People don't join in because they can't hear btw its because they are embarrased or just lazy.

+1

Its great that you guys are thinking about this stuff, but its all been thought of before, its not as simple as "need a bigger hole, get a bigger shovel". The best thing at this stage is if you see the person in front of you or either side of you not singing, then give 'em a nudge and tell em to fire up! And if they dont know the words, teach em!

• Like 5

Also last time i looked we all had elbows , stay with me on this one ,

If your singing & chanting & generally givin it large & the person next to you in the terrace isn't, give em a fuckin nudge with ya elbow fire em up & get em going !

ARGIE THE F#% UP !!!

Bloody Scouser and his elbows, we'd look like a terrace of roosters if we follow your lead.

The best thing at this stage is if you see the person in front of you or either side of you not singing, then give 'em a nudge and tell em to fire up! And if they dont know the words, teach em!

;)

Edited by Scouser
  • Like 2