Melbourne Football

The Football League (Championship, League One, League Two)

scouse_roar

Great win. Blackpool have been our bitches this season. 4-0 and 4-1. We've had three red cards in the last three games though. Kind of annoying. Saw a stat that we have picked up 7 points from our last three games where we have played 180+ of those minutes with 10 men.

I hope Marek Stech gets the spot in goal before Ruud Boffin.

Have always rated Marek Stech since we signed him as a 16 y/o. He's been loaned out quite a few times and I thought he was still out, but have only ever heard rave reviews of the kid.

As for Rude Boy Boffin. I remember his debut; he did well but made 1 error that let in a goal, but that was at PL level when he'd only been around for about 6 months. He is a good young keeper and deserves a fair go.

Would be happy with either of them, but Marek's definitely in line for a first team start.

Fuck I can't wait till all our games are on the telly and I don't have to rely on dodgy radio streams and my twitter feed to get my Hammers fix.

We are top o' the league say we are top o' the league!

Blackpool game was available on video stream last night. freefootball.eu is your friend. Crystal Palace and Cardiff games are being televised.

Boffin was terrible against aldershot in the cup as well. Marek Stech got huge plaudits for his efforts at my other english club Yeovil Town. Marek deserves his chance. The fact that we signed Almunia on loan when green was out and Stech was out on loan shows Sam doesn't believe in Boffin as a starter.

yeah three seperate streams came up. They were incredibly laggy but still got to watch. It was streamed from al jazeera i think. A few games this season have been telecast out of the middle east. Portsmouth 4-3 being another example. I think sky must have a deal with the middle eastern tv companys or something.

Marek deserves his chance. The fact that we signed Almunia on loan when green was out and Stech was out on loan shows Sam doesn't believe in Boffin as a starter.

WHUFC: "Czech Republic Under-21 goalkeeper Marek Stech has joined npower League One club Leyton Orient on loan until Sunday 25 March 2012"

The word from the UK is that Pompey are about to go into liquidation very soon and any points picked up off them this season will be resinded.

We only picked up one point from our only game so far, as for West Ham they have six from there two meetings. (I think)

Please let it be true.

Rofl, Soton scum relying on other clubs folding to get up this year. Poor form, I doubt it will happen too - would cause too much of a ruckus within the competition. We're going to win the league and there is nothing you sad bastards will be able to do about it. You'll have to settle for 2nd, chap. :P

Portsmouth :(

The situation looks bland. Worst than that, just received a phone call, looks as though without a white knight, we will be dead in weeks.

No pain feels this bad

O please let it be true

To see the end of the blue few down the road would be as good as going up.Just send them into liqidation and scrub all points gained against them this season.

Surely it will make more sense for the league to award three points to each team that is scheduled to play pompey for the rest of the season? They are essentially forfeiting each game.

Taking points from the teams that have gone out and earned those points would surely leave the FL open to law suits from left, right and centre. If the courts can judge that one player on another team was directly responsible for another clubs relegation (tevez saga) then surely clubs that are relegated or miss promotion because of this decision would be entitled to challenge it.

We have the best away form in the league however our home form is a bit of an issue right now. Teams like Watford we shouldn't be dropping points to, Home this Saturday against Doncaster need to take the 3 points with Reading hot on our tails.

Edited by Hammerhead

Lambert 3

Millwall 2

The Saints are now 5 points clear of the 3rd placed Hammers and still have to play the bottom 3.

He stands at 6''3

Rickie Rickie

Heal take us to the premier league

Rickie Rickie

He gets the ball he takes the piss

He wears the shirt of Matt Le Tiss

Rickie Lambert Southamptons goal machine

(La la la la la la la)