Melbourne Football

CFG Surveys

oeokosko

It has been mentioned that Man City canvas the opinion of supporters.  This is an example.

The email received today.  As the links may include coding to identify me, I have replaced the links to the survey with imitation links.

Dear Mark

As we approach the business end of the season, we would like to hear about your matchday experiences at the Etihad Stadium.

With sixteen home matches under our belts already and more big games to come, it is important to us that we get your feedback on how the Club has been performing on and off the pitch. Whether you've been to one match or all sixteen, your views and opinions really matter to us.

This survey is your opportunity to comment on all aspects of the matchday experience, including the match atmosphere, BT City Square and catering. The survey also includes an opportunity to share your own thoughts and questions about the club.

We have tried to keep the number of questions to a minimum. The survey will require approximately 15 minutes of your time, but it may vary based on your responses.

Official Manchester City Fan Survey.

Thank you for your support
Manchester City Football Club.

Please note the survey will remain open for completion until Midnight Wednesday 22nd January.

And this is the first page of the survey, omitting the array of radio buttons, which I can't get to be reproduced here.

The season so far

Taking all things into account, as a City fan, how satisfied are you with each of the following?

Using the scale below please score each item. 0 = Extremely dissatisfied and 10 = Extremely satisfied.

The manager
This team's performances this season
The senior management (e.g., Directors, CEO, etc)
Ticket prices
The club's recent development
Direction the club is going
Attention to fans

Edited by oeokosko
  • Like 1

Haha! Just noticed the closing date! Either the closing date hasn't been edited properly in the email template or I've been deliberately excluded from the survey(!) Can't remember having received it already. Haven't tried to complete the survey yet - finding 15 minutes to concentrate and pontificate is not so easy!