Melbourne Football

AFC Ajax Amsterdam

DutchPride

This forum is already littered with gay fucking "discuss" threads that promote nothing but shitty discussion.

Make an Eredivisie thread, this is a Melbourne Heart forum where other clubs shouldn't be highlighted.

This is fucking gay.

So having a separate thread for World wide franchise team number 47 based in Liverpool is fine?

Back on topic, had a lol to this. Decent initiative.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/miscellaneous/105315/abandoned-cup-match-between-ajax-and-alkmaar-to-be-replayed-in-front-of-50000-children.html

Was a relatively big over haul in key positions this season for us. Expect us to get it together towards season end and push for the title. I think it's our inexperience up front so far that is costing us particularly with Sigthorsson being out recently.

Next two weeks are huge, need a win on Sunday v AZ fgts then destroy F*******d and it will put us right back in the chase.

• 2 weeks later...

I realise what you're saying, but unlike the f*cking Manchester-Liverpool "rivalry", you don't get any joy or see any positives out of your side when losing De Klassieker.

I don't want to continue the cliche of bagging out the EPL, but I'm pretty sure most people would agree, that this rivalry is a lot more fierce than a rivalry your more recognisable with, but the hatred of the cities ofLiverpool & Manchesterdoesn't come close to the hatred of Amsterdam & Rotterdam, so don't post like you can relate to everything because you can't.

Edited by DutchPride

Spent all of last night watching youtube videos and reading the extensive chapter on Dutch Hooligans in Eurotrashed.

Fuck me, some of the stuff those lads get up to is literally insane. The Hooligan scene will never die in Holland.

Storming television studios. Setting fire to humans. Single handedly getting managers to resign. Tearing down own stadiums.

Madness.