Melbourne Football

More fans and members

jgulab15

Hey guys,

im sorry this is not about new chants I didn't know where else to post so no hate please,

I came up with an idea that Melbourne Heart should go down to local clubs such as bundoora, eltham, bulleen ....

and give out membership panflits. The club needs to place itself in the community to find more fans especially young kids who are intrested in football because that will cause them to go as well as their dads, mum, sibilings and friends. From one child you could potentially get another 15 fans. So someone close to the club should urge the heart to get in the community.

There is plenty of football fans in Melbourne to help make heart truely the best team in this city!

• Like 1

LOL im liking your post simply because you put this in a topic which is probably the farthest away from what you are trying to say.

But in all seriousness now, the club shouldn't need to be told this kind of stuff. Should be common sense to give out brochures and what not.

With the kids, we have grassroots which the heart support and lead very strongly. i think we are doing a good thing with the kids, but maybe we need to focus on supporters that we want right now rather than 5-20 years from now.

#OneMelburnian has been a success but unfortunately from the result of the derby on and off the pitch, it might just die a little. I also remember us getting acknowledged for helping the community very well.

But i think we need to focus on the supporters we want to turn up at the game and follow us right now. Find them and really push the brand of Melbourne Heart into them and hopefully turn them into Melbourne fanatics. i know #OneMelburnian does this, but its only the fans that are doing it. We also need to club to try. There are 1000x different ways to turn yarraside and the general supporters into a powerhouse on and off the pitch, we just need to discover those ways ;)

Melbourne Heart is already doing a fair bit on a grass roots level from what I've seen. They've paired up with other Victorian clubs to promote the game and are doing a great job at La Trobe Uni. This kind of promotion is nothing new and is already being utilised by the club.

• Like 1