Melbourne Football

Patrick Gerhardt

DutchPride

He's from Switzerland, I imagine he's just keen to go back home.

From everyone whose ever seen PG out, he's clearly been enjoying himself a lot when he's been here. I don't doubt he'd be keen to stay.

Seen him and Aziz at crown multiple times. Can confirm he is a top bloke.

Just spoke to and got a photo with the great man at love machine (lol)

Got offered 700k less than hes currently earning by the new owners and is off to switzerland next season :'(

Lmao, walked past last night about 1.30am

Should have came in..

J/k, love machine is fucked Lol.

Had everything shouted for me as it was the only way id be convinced to come out.

I wasn't complaining

Yes.

Was just having a laugh and a drink with a couple of girls from work.

(Fwiw the whole 'gay sundays' thing is overplayed a little. More straight people in that gay tbh)

yeah yeah, that's what they all say lovie !

( just kidding)

That's exactly what they do. Put "without prejudice" offers to the players' agents and see who thinks about biting and who makes an outright rejection. Then they can move on. I'm afraid it's a cut-throat world.

I hope the new owners are more cut throat than the last... waiting forever to find out if Garcia was going to re-sign was very boring. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this guy at Merrywell last night. Asked him did he get a contract extension he said he doubts he will get one and will go back to Europe. On the side note, he picked up some hot girl too,

Isnt he married?

I have no idea. All I saw that he was talking to some hot girl who grabbed his number.

Frank Juric the ex Melbourne Knights/Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper was there too and he was chatting to Patrick as well.

Saw this guy at Merrywell last night. Asked him did he get a contract extension he said he doubts he will get one and will go back to Europe. On the side note, he picked up some hot girl too,

Isnt he married?

our boy paddy, he shags who he wants.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...