Melbourne Football

Cool shit you find on the internet thread

bazzatron

7 hours ago, Tesla said:

I'm so close.

1 more bit of fuckwittery from this flog and I'm gonna snap.

Also LOL @ the fact only Glue will stock him, hasn't that shop like rebranded a few times in recent years, business can't be going good, stupid muzzas finally realising they're being ripped off?

That's very small minded of you Tesla. You just can't see the vision he has and how this will all help grassroots football. Visions of young Australian kids wearing their $70 Cahill+ tshirts will motivate them to become stars. Helped with the natural Kakadu plum based products to make their skin glow there's no doubt we will be seeing many a mini Cahill vying for the national team in years to come. 

• Like 2

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, cadete said:

Actually Glue Flagship Stores like the one at Emporium aren't that bad anymore they stock stuff like Carhartt, Edwin, Penfield, Ebbets Fields and good Reeboks and a few other decent things. (These stores are actually a far bit better than fucken General Pants these days -Whose Staff I wanted to kill when I had to go in there with my EX.)

Mind you the run of the mill Glues at places at like Norflands still only sell crap. 

Is that the "Super Glue" ones?

7 hours ago, cadete said:

How funny is it that there is now an "Off Ya Tree" at Norflands... :droy:

Saw a new one at Watergardens too lol, probably an even stranger location.

What happened to "Globalize", seemed to be popping up everywhere for a while selling trash that made Glue look good, and now has completely disappeared.

Edited by Tesla

16 hours ago, Tesla said:

Is that the "Super Glue" ones?

Saw a new one at Watergardens too lol, probably an even stranger location.

What happened to "Globalize", seemed to be popping up everywhere for a while selling trash that made Glue look good, and now has completely disappeared.

I am pretty sure selling Travesty Shirts is self fulfilled prophecy of a failed business plan...

I just picture the bloke behind Globalize in its Muzza heyday thinking he was the King of The World in his rented Mansion in Brighton with his leased Porsche thinking he was "The King of World" completely unaware that in six months he would be bankrupt. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

" The Cleveland Tourism Board gave me 14 million dollars about 8 months ago to make a promotional video to bring people to Cleveland. As usual, I waited till the last minute and I ended up having to shoot and edit it in about an hour yesterday afternoon. I probably should have invested more time. "

" So The Cleveland Board of Tourism was not happy with the first video that I turned in. In fact, they said that upon viewing it, three of the board members moved away.

They insisted that I turn in a proper Cleveland tourism video, otherwise they will pursue litigation. 

So I was really planning on buckling down and giving it my all this time, but there was a "Rock of Love" marathon on VH1 last night that I didn't want to miss, so I cranked this video out in even less time than the first one. Roughly 35 minutes total.

Despite this, I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, and I think they will be too. "

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, malloy said:

Lol: Could so see you trying to establish a Tax Free Micronationation.

This flog who thinks he is a prince lives around the corner from my parents: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Wy

I see him down at the shops and at the beach in summer.