Melbourne Football

MrsJW1739

jw1739

Just now, jw1739 said:

Just to let all on the Forum know that my wife, a Foundation member of Melbourne Heart, passed away peacefully this afternoon in her beloved garden at our home in Sandringham.

My sincerest condolences JW. You and your loved one will be in mine, and I'm sure everyone else's thoughts and prayers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Just to let all on the Forum know that my wife, a Foundation Member of Melbourne Heart, passed away peacefully this afternoon in her beloved garden at our home in Sandringham.

My condolences JW. A peaceful end in a beloved setting is the best we can hope for and you were able to provide her with that.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Just to let all on the Forum know that my wife, a Foundation Member of Melbourne Heart, passed away peacefully this afternoon in her beloved garden at our home in Sandringham.

So sorry to hear that mate. My thoughts are with you and your family

• Like 1

Deepest sympathies. Thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Should you need an ear or even just someone just to have a beer with before the game over the coming weeks sing out; id be more than happy to and I'm sure that goes for many of the forum community.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I’m speechless JW! My sincere condolences.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Oh jw. Mate I’m sorry to hear that, for all her ill health.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

44 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

So sad to hear JW, our thoughts and prayers are with you in what must be such a difficult time.

20 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Deepest sympathies. Thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Should you need an ear or even just someone just to have a beer with before the game over the coming weeks sing out; id be more than happy to and I'm sure that goes for many of the forum community.

100%

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

Remember, all of us City supporters are here for you.

If you need to sit with someone at games just give me a yell.

• jw1739 locked this topic