Melbourne Football

Matchday 3: v Western United - Sun 27th Oct 6.00 pm at GMHBA Stadium

Baka1

2 minutes ago, HEARTinator said:

I still love Bruno but I’ve found a spot for Jmac 😍

Me too, I’ve had my doubts about the marquee money. Footballing skills isn’t super impressive but work rate and finishing is top notch! I’m converted.

Now we need second marquee player.

• Like 1

First off, I know we can't but we should be able to appeal the Delbridge red. There is no way he meant to do that. If that's a yellow card, every handball for rest of season has to be the same 

Secondly, what a great win. 10 men and we were better side for entire game, even when we had 10. Fuck off back to your nursing homes Western United, and a really nice effort at a crowd as well

6 minutes ago, neio said:

First off, I know we can't but we should be able to appeal the Delbridge red. There is no way he meant to do that. If that's a yellow card, every handball for rest of season has to be the same 

Secondly, what a great win. 10 men and we were better side for entire game, even when we had 10. Fuck off back to your nursing homes Western United, and a really nice effort at a crowd as well

But it will be the same the rest of the season, even in the first round ADE vs SYD one was given. The rules have been tightened up, ANY hand ball with the arm away from the body is a penalty. It’s applied globally.

Positives:

we won, in a derby, with 10 men, after momentum had swung against us

Maclaren is a great goal scoring focus for us

Genreau good, should start next week

improved game from Noone, he’s been MIA for a few weeks

Negatives:

tough red to Delbridge

Too reliant on Maclaren To score for us, we need other players to step up

Bouzanis

Just now, haz said:

We arguably have a pretty easy run for the next three games until we vs WSW. Will be disappointed if we're not still in the top two by that game

Agree we should be winning the next 2 at home, not so confident for brissy away... 

1 minute ago, malloy said:

Behich.

Ah yeah. What a game that was!!