Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

Never heard of him before. His pretty good. Where do you find new shit? I'm so out of the loop these days..

Pretty much just rapreviews.com, although they can be a little bit behind with some releases and miss some so if I like an artist enough I'll like them on facebook (but rappers are pretty annoying with their promo)

• Like 1

Downloading that new kendric lamar. TBH haven't really looked forward to it and don't expect much, no way he can top his first album. Plus he has become quite a faggot since his first album.

You call kendric a faggot while still happy to say you dig drake?

I will never work you out Tesla.

Downloading that new kendric lamar. TBH haven't really looked forward to it and don't expect much, no way he can top his first album. Plus he has become quite a faggot since his first album.

You call kendric a faggot while still happy to say you dig drake?

I will never work you out Tesla.

Yes because he got too cocky, as did the whole west coast because they finally have a good rapper, but west coast hip hop is shit so they have no right to be cocky.

• Like 1

Yeah The Game was good in his early days, but then just fell off really. Love this track though, easily one of the best songs from what was a pretty shit time in hip hop (mid 2000s)

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

The game had some pretty dope rhymes.

Also I'm staying true to my mantra of not listening much to anything post golden era rap so I can't really voucher for either kendric or game.

Favourite west coast album for me would be kurupt - streetz is a mutha

Dre 2001 for me. That shut was the soundtrack to my youth

• Like 1

Why have I only found this song now? Beaut tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbZ0c9bvrkM

That is highly sped up and sounds nothing like the actual song lol.

FWIW this mixtape or album or whatever it was is pretty damn good, not as good as Drake's last 2 albums, but still very good.

Shame I cant post any of it cause no official versions of youtube, just ridiculously sped up versions like the above.

Edited by Tesla

Why have I only found this song now? Beaut tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbZ0c9bvrkM

That is highly sped up and sounds nothing like the actual song lol.

FWIW this mixtape or album or whatever it was is pretty damn good, not as good as Drake's last 2 albums, but still very good.

Shame I cant post any of it cause no official versions of youtube, just ridiculously sped up versions like the above.

Shows how good the track is tbh lol. Same thing happened to me with The Roots - Guns Are Drawn. Listened to the fast version for like a year before finding the original and being like wtf.