Melbourne Football

Hip Hop & Grime

Tesla

Confirmed. Nas to play illmatic front to back.

Stoked.

That's all he'll play though.

Should just do a 6 hour concert and play shit from his whole career. Not like he couldn't use the money.

Not much after illmatic bar a couple tracks really get me excited.

I would feel as if his show was spoiled a bit if he did other tracks as well as illmatic.

Yeah if he's doing just illmatic, then it should be just illmatic. My point was (pretty much) his entire discography is quality and he could do a 6 hour show and it would be quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Dat new J Cole shit dun leaked.

10/10 GOAT etc.

Can't post shit cause youtube are cunts.

J. Cole’s album 2014 Forest Hills Drive is not officially out yet, but it’s already sparking controversy. On the leaked track “Fire Squad,” the North Carolina rapper calls out some famous white artists for appropriating black culture.

From a website.

Dat new J Cole shit dun leaked.

10/10 GOAT etc.

Can't post shit cause youtube are cunts.

J. Cole’s album 2014 Forest Hills Drive is not officially out yet, but it’s already sparking controversy. On the leaked track “Fire Squad,” the North Carolina rapper calls out some famous white artists for appropriating black culture.

From a website.

The album leaked, and as for that song it's hardly worth getting mad over, he didn't really say anything that bad.

TBH I'm sure he deserved it, it's pretty obvious that Drake is a complete fuckwit as a person, but he makes good music. And him being a complete fuckwit is pretty entertaining too, will be interesting to see what he does after this because he has to much of an ego to let it go.

True that diddy cant rap. No complaints there.

He's a businessman, not a rapper. Pretty sure everything he has ever rapped was ghost written.

Surely he wouldn't go back at diddy would he?

Would take some balls

That's why it will be interesting to see what happens. He'll probably just make some diss song or something lol.

Edited by Tesla

Bring back the beef I say.

If your boy was to make a diss track regarding diddy and badboy (an extremely hard thing to do seeing as the hip hop community owe everything to diddy for giving us the greatest rapper of all time) I might actually listen to a drake track for the first (and probably last) time.

I know there are some Logic fans here, his album leaked a few days ago

Finally finished listening to this for the first time. Love it.

It's good, but was a little bit of a dissapointment for me due to the high expectations I had, I enjoyed his last mixtape (Welcome To Forever) more. you should check that out if you haven't.