Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart signs Kappa as new apparel sponsor

The Seagull

I know which era your talking about mate, Ajax wore Umbro all through the 90s, I agree it was the best era I just don't think you can say this era of Umbro has "nothing" on the 90s especially with a kit like the City home kit this year, it's a brilliant design, gone the next step with the Blue Moon sound wave printed onto the kit.

TBH I thought that sound wave thing was a bit of a stupid gimmick...

And I am sick of been felt like as a lifelong Oasis fan that I should therefore go out and buy all these things associated with the band these days:Like this shirt, Noel's Trainers, Pretty Green and most of all Noel's new solo shite.

In saying that I liked that particular shirt and agree Umbro did really good work with Man City - But it was no 90's Umbro and to be honest City have always had good kits even when they were so shite they had Allsopp starting they still had good kits made by????

Kappa.

NOTE: One other thing fucken Liam must be raking it in with Pretty Green, I thought only Casuals like it.

However I recently noticed that despite being a few years old it has become already a Cult brand for Mods and Scooter-heads... a real serious competitor to FP, who would have thought it.

Edited by cadete

finalcut.jpg

This is floating around twitter on the #MHFC hastag.

From a tweeter by the name of @rplotty (hope this is within the guidelines of posting and if @rplotty is around I hope he doesn't mind me posting this effort)

I think if it turns out anything like this, we should all be happy. The home shirt is amazing in my opinion.

These 2 kits look great, the home kit definitely looks less "messy" without the striped sleeves. Love the grey on the second kit looks great just like this forum. But how do you think it would look with the red and white stripe right down the middle rather than diagonal?

These 2 kits look great, the home kit definitely looks less "messy" without the striped sleeves. Love the grey on the second kit looks great just like this forum. But how do you think it would look with the red and white stripe right down the middle rather than diagonal?

Agree, love the kits and I hope Kappa and MH are looking at these. As for the straight down the middle that would be great IMO. Need a 3rd kit also.

Boss!

Amazing kit that home one!

Well done mate. Someone send this to Kappa or the club.

I've tweeted them to John Didulica and Scott Munn, JD replied and said they looked the goods, awesome that they are active with fans on Twitter.

• 3 weeks later...

Not to bad, expected worse for the home kit, the pre-dominate red is better than the half red/white in previous years, although I would have liked white shorts with the home kit but obviously that won't be happening. Disappointed the away kit has remained the same, wanted something different.

Why do we have these stupid Panels on our kits?

No longer do we really wear Stripes at Home or a Sash when Away.

GTBH I am very disappointed. :(

Also why is the Westpac sign so high?

Things look very NRL (And not in a cool early 90's way either as in the very bad early 2000's way. :(

Edited by cadete