Melbourne Football

2012-13 Football Kits

LR9

As a Celtic Fan it is the best kit we have had in ages and the socks look great as well.

TBH you are right you can’t do much alteration to the Celtic Kit, as it only fucks things up.

Def Pre-Ordering this one just got to think about whose number I get.

Adidas-New-Lyon-3D-Kit-2012-2013.jpg

This is the new Lyon 3D ( YES 3D- three dimensional!) jersey 2012/2013, French giants Olympique Lyonnais’ new third kit for the 12/13 season. This third OL jersey 2012/13 has been made by Adidas and will be worn by OL in Europe next season. The defining feature of this Lyon 2012/13 European shirt is that it contains 3D images that will be visible only to viewers having 3D glasses, and is the first 3D football shirt in modern history.

http://www.footballk...lack-ol-europe/

* I like how this article has specified that its the first 3D kit in modern football. I cant reacall Toffs replicating any classic 3D designs from the 60s and 70s, lol.

Edited by KSK_47

Adidas-New-Lyon-3D-Kit-2012-2013.jpg

This is the new Lyon 3D ( YES 3D- three dimensional!) jersey 2012/2013, French giants Olympique Lyonnais’ new third kit for the 12/13 season. This third OL jersey 2012/13 has been made by Adidas and will be worn by OL in Europe next season. The defining feature of this Lyon 2012/13 European shirt is that it contains 3D images that will be visible only to viewers having 3D glasses, and is the first 3D football shirt in modern history.

http://www.footballk...lack-ol-europe/

* I like how this article has specified that its the first 3D kit in modern football. I cant reacall Toffs replicating any classic 3D designs from the 60s and 70s, lol.

Forget the 3D, even though it is quite innovating, the top looks absolutely awesome

The French League has a tradition/reputation of having some pretty flamboyant kits, especially Away and 3rds.

Munich Away:

Orange-Bayern-Kit-2012-2013.jpg

I really like it, so clean, but so effective.

Portugal Away

portugal-euro-2012-away-shirt.jpg

Yuck.

Stuttgart

Stuttgart-Kits-2013.jpeg

Liverpool?

WARRIOR201213LIVERPOOL.jpg

Please no!

Edited by LR9

I think it'll grow on me, but the blue piping reminds me of a lunch lady smock.

CSKA Melburnians to unveil their 2012 kit at a launch party within the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

We should definatly go for the Orange and black V imo and black shorts!!

FFS Side Panels on Stripes kits are gay, as common, tacky and bad as Black Away Kits.

KISS Theory should always be applied to Striped and Hoops kits.

I am really not looking forward to are Stripes being ruined by our new kit designer.

Who gives a fuck about the away kit, I always knew it was going to be shit, our away kits are always shit.

31 titles bitches.

TBH Celtic have had as terrible history with Away Kits as anyone.

Anyway I always loved this Ajax Away:

sam_0705_1.jpg

And if ppl want to buy old kits: I can plug this site enough:

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/european-clubs/dutch-clubs/ajax/1989-90-ajax-away-shirt-l-6.html

Although I would check if the ones u like on here are on Ebay first to save a bit of coin.