Melbourne Football

2019 FFA Cup - Quarter Final - Western Sydney Wanderers @ AAMI Park

mattyh001

1 hour ago, kingofhearts said:

Wow so negative already

I think I'm being realistic. IMO Western Sydney are one of the teams to beat this season, along with Perth, Sydney, and Victory. We haven't overrun any team we've played so far, and with players out, our defence starts to look porous and our forward line to be innocuous.

21 hours ago, Bob Latchford said:

To start? Doubtful. Metcalfe , Brillante and Florin are the preferred trio

That’s the first big mistake from management and Mombaerts then! One of the new visa players will have to miss out then, with Cabrera, Noone and Maclaren up front with Luna more than likely to be benched. I swear Florin is blackmailing somebody at the club.

I would have been nice for one to have a line up with all visa players on the park if they are fit.

Edited by Mr MO

15 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

That’s the first big mistake from management and Mombaerts then! One of the new visa players will have to miss out then, with Cabrera, Noone and Maclaren up front with Luna more than likely to be benched. I swear Florin is blackmailing somebody at the club.

I would have been nice for one to have a line up with all visa players on the park if they are fit.

IMO Luna is far, far more likely to start than Cabrera. 

• Like 1

Based of the last two games, Cabrera is highly frustrating to watch ...All the skill in the world but can’t pass for shit, giving away the ball too many times. With half of our import signing dedicated to wingers and cowards, I’m not surprised no one is talking about Wales, he should definitely  be in the mix for the starting XI for sure

- Noone starts.

3 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

Based of the last two games, Cabrera is highly frustrating to watch ...All the skill in the world but can’t pass for shit, giving away the ball too many times. With half of our import signing dedicated to wingers and cowards, I’m not surprised no one is talking about Wales, he should definitely  be in the mix for the starting XI for sure - Noone starts.

Wingers and cowards?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Harrison said:

It’ll be Metcalfe or Berenguer in the midfield alongside Brillante and Luna. 

Or Luna plays out wide and Cabrera drops to the bench. 

Bob is our insider, he knows best and said Florin, Brillante and Meltcalfe are the preferred midfielders.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Thanks 1