Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's happening today? The cunts still punching on?

Are the Nomads, Hoarders, Automobile Club & the Fusilli Pasta Boys protesting?

Is doria gonna be knifed? Is tunna gonna be axed?

Will they be supporting the boiz on the field?!?

Fuck someone fill me in. Cbf following all this crap.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 1

A banned Melbourne Victory supporter says police should leave raucous supporters alone so they can administer their own justice at soccer matches.

Eugene Rumjahn, 26, who used to sit with 1000 fanatical Victory supporters who make up the "North Terrace Crew" at home games says, they are misunderstood rather than a menace.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/banned-melbourne-victory-fan-defends-supporters-using-flares/story-e6frf7kx-1226589119626

Words fail me here. They really do

• Like 1

A banned Melbourne Victory supporter says police should leave raucous supporters alone so they can administer their own justice at soccer matches.

Eugene Rumjahn, 26, who used to sit with 1000 fanatical Victory supporters who make up the "North Terrace Crew" at home games says, they are misunderstood rather than a menace.

http://www.heraldsun...x-1226589119626

Words fail me here. They really do

Was legit researching potential essay about global notions of traditional justice and their interactions with modern legal systems. Was going to focus on Ugandan traditional justice but now i think i'll focus on NT Hoarder 'justice'.

'justice' fucking rofl.

Edited by Che

MVTiD? so he has been supporting a team, that has been around for 6 years, for 2 years, and he has got a tattoo to show people this.

Hmmmm ok. Seems legit.

ROFF at Mongs telling us we have no history...for fucks sake, its the fucking A-League!!!!

That history argument is irrelevant! It's not the Football League or some league that has been around for ages. :oops:

Edited for clarity.

Edited by dRoy

Interesting words from an MV supporter on an AFL forum i frequent...

Was at the game today as per usual and what I witnessed was appalling and an embarrassment.

I am not talking about the game itself but about the bay of so-called "supporters" abusing and intimidating anyone who dared stand up and cheer or chant their team.

Now, while I think this group of fans who plagiarise chants from around the world and do their bouncy-bouncy or poznan are a bit egotistical with their choreographed performances, I have no issue with them overall.
Its their way of supporting their team and thats their business.

But today, because they wanted to bring a political slant to the game (which I think is poor to begin with, as gameday is about supporting the 11 players on the pitch, not use it as a forum to gripe about the politics behind the scenes), they became very aggressive to anyone who wanted to simply cheer and support their team and the players.

I was in the bay next to this "sit down/silent protest".

A bloke stood up 2 rows down from where I was and started to chant and then turned to face the people in the bay I was sitting in and tried to get the crowd involved, as he was annoyed that the usual group who start the chants and get the crowd going were silent.

A group of teenagers in the front row of the protest group, who had their back to the game and were not interested in the match whatsoever then verbally abused him and told him to 'sit the *smile* down and shut up'.

This bloke then said he has been a member since the beginning of the club and if he wants to chant then he will.

Again he was abused.

A woman with two children sat in the row between myself and the bloke who was getting abused for trying to get people to chant.

She complained to the security people that this could escalate and that something should be done.

It was at this stage that Victory scored their first goal....the bay I was in including the bloke who wanted to chant all went up and started celebrating as you do.

All of sudden...these teenagers rushed up the aisle and attempted to brawl with this bloke...security stepped in and separated everybody.
The woman and the kids were ushered away by some security as mayhem happened around us.

The bloke left the area as he was threatened with violence and had had enough of these teenagers thinking they are on the set of Green Street Hooligans.

I stayed in the bay with my mate and the bay I was in then proceeded to "boo" this protest group who throughout the first half had a front row made up of teenagers, backs to the game, who told people to sit down and shut up, even kids further back who stood up and clapped when OUR team scored a goal.

I have no idea what they were protesting about and don't care...but they are a blight on the club and the game.
Gameday should be about the game itself...supporting the team on the pitch and encouraging kids to cheer and clap and give them something to smile about.
To have a bunch of teenagers who aren't interested in the game and want to turn gameday into some political protest for their own self-interest and then go and abuse fellow fans because they aren't interested in their pathetic protest, then they can get stuffed.

I hope the club disown them and take away any support these clowns get...the sooner they are disbanded and diluted, the better for everyone.

Never again should one witness fellow fans from the one club brawling in the terraces over a disagreement regarding cheering on the team.

The BWB or North Terrace, or whatever they want to call themselves have lost total focus on what they started and why...they aren't interested in the game, the team, or the club....they use gameday as some sort of forum to walk around with loudspeakers telling people what to do and when to do it, and are too busy rehearsing their next contrived performance to worry about the game itself.
Half these knobs wouldn't have seen a ball kicked all season!

• Like 1

Funny that.

So much for their protest, didn't they return to their usual supportive mode in the second half anyway? flicking through channels and noticed they were chanting again in the second half but not sure if they did it for the full 45 min.

The protest was for the first 45 i'm pretty sure....

Funny that.

So much for their protest, didn't they return to their usual supportive mode in the second half anyway? flicking through channels and noticed they were chanting again in the second half but not sure if they did it for the full 45 min.

The protest was for the first 45 i'm pretty sure....

Correct.

Interesting words from an MV supporter on an AFL forum i frequent...

Was at the game today as per usual and what I witnessed was appalling and an embarrassment.

I am not talking about the game itself but about the bay of so-called "supporters" abusing and intimidating anyone who dared stand up and cheer or chant their team.

Now, while I think this group of fans who plagiarise chants from around the world and do their bouncy-bouncy or poznan are a bit egotistical with their choreographed performances, I have no issue with them overall.

Its their way of supporting their team and thats their business.

But today, because they wanted to bring a political slant to the game (which I think is poor to begin with, as gameday is about supporting the 11 players on the pitch, not use it as a forum to gripe about the politics behind the scenes), they became very aggressive to anyone who wanted to simply cheer and support their team and the players.

I was in the bay next to this "sit down/silent protest".

A bloke stood up 2 rows down from where I was and started to chant and then turned to face the people in the bay I was sitting in and tried to get the crowd involved, as he was annoyed that the usual group who start the chants and get the crowd going were silent.

A group of teenagers in the front row of the protest group, who had their back to the game and were not interested in the match whatsoever then verbally abused him and told him to 'sit the *smile* down and shut up'.

This bloke then said he has been a member since the beginning of the club and if he wants to chant then he will.

Again he was abused.

A woman with two children sat in the row between myself and the bloke who was getting abused for trying to get people to chant.

She complained to the security people that this could escalate and that something should be done.

It was at this stage that Victory scored their first goal....the bay I was in including the bloke who wanted to chant all went up and started celebrating as you do.

All of sudden...these teenagers rushed up the aisle and attempted to brawl with this bloke...security stepped in and separated everybody.

The woman and the kids were ushered away by some security as mayhem happened around us.

The bloke left the area as he was threatened with violence and had had enough of these teenagers thinking they are on the set of Green Street Hooligans.

I stayed in the bay with my mate and the bay I was in then proceeded to "boo" this protest group who throughout the first half had a front row made up of teenagers, backs to the game, who told people to sit down and shut up, even kids further back who stood up and clapped when OUR team scored a goal.

I have no idea what they were protesting about and don't care...but they are a blight on the club and the game.

Gameday should be about the game itself...supporting the team on the pitch and encouraging kids to cheer and clap and give them something to smile about.

To have a bunch of teenagers who aren't interested in the game and want to turn gameday into some political protest for their own self-interest and then go and abuse fellow fans because they aren't interested in their pathetic protest, then they can get stuffed.

I hope the club disown them and take away any support these clowns get...the sooner they are disbanded and diluted, the better for everyone.

Never again should one witness fellow fans from the one club brawling in the terraces over a disagreement regarding cheering on the team.

The BWB or North Terrace, or whatever they want to call themselves have lost total focus on what they started and why...they aren't interested in the game, the team, or the club....they use gameday as some sort of forum to walk around with loudspeakers telling people what to do and when to do it, and are too busy rehearsing their next contrived performance to worry about the game itself.

Half these knobs wouldn't have seen a ball kicked all season!

Flogs like that belong on the wings, not in active support.

"But today, because they wanted to bring a political slant to the game (which I think is poor to begin with, as gameday is about supporting the 11 players on the pitch, not use it as a forum to gripe about the politics behind the scenes), they became very aggressive to anyone who wanted to simply cheer and support their team and the players."

"Support da boys" can only happen once the safety and rights of the whole is established. This is what the protest was about, there was sufficient information handed out to everyone in the north terrace and previously on facebook so everyone was on the same page. The time for full support as usual was the second half. The drunk people who chose not to read the information got what they deserved for trying to undermine the protest.

"All of sudden...these teenagers rushed up the aisle and attempted to brawl with this bloke...security stepped in and separated everybody."

How convenient that she left out the detail where he threw his beer on them which started the confrontation, which was quickly dealt with as per the fan charter by the supporter marshalls, not security.

All of aisle 38 and the bottom halves of 37/39 were in on the protest.  A part of being in any active support terrace is the condition that you respect the capo and the leadership of the group. Every active support group knows this. If they can't handle this then they should move to the wings/south end. This bird is obviously clueless about active support at the club and should shut her trap

So sorry for trying to give you guys some facts, I guess the dregs of football supporters really do belong here.

MrAiDaN66 - if they were chanting they were in the bottom halves of 37/39. It's well established by regular attendees that no one outside these areas actually participate on their own or else they would be in the designated areas and not in general admission in the first place

As Yarraside is a pretty decent active support group I thought you guys would have been sympathetic to a group that has copped the heat which initially started thanks to your rogue supporters seat throwing antics in the december derby.. 

Edited by my_club_has_an_identity