Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

I’m certainly no Victory fan, but I feel a bit sorry for Kamsoba tonight. I don’t think there was dangerous intent in either of his yellows. The ref got talked into the first yellow by his 4th official and the second probably wouldn’t have been given if Retre gets up straight away. Either or both could have been a word from the ref to calm it down, nothing more.

I’m normally not critical of A-league refs but I’d say that was a very poor performance. I’d be fuming if that happened against City.
I’d also expect that to be the very final nail in Kamsoba’s professional career.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Tangerine said:

I’m certainly no Victory fan, but I feel a bit sorry for Kamsoba tonight. I don’t think there was dangerous intent in either of his yellows. The ref got talked into the first yellow by his 4th official and the second probably wouldn’t have been given if Retre gets up straight away. Either or both could have been a word from the ref to calm it down, nothing more.

I’m normally not critical of A-league refs but I’d say that was a very poor performance. I’d be fuming if that happened against City.
I’d also expect that to be the very final nail in Kamsoba’s professional career.

I haven't seen the first yellow, but you're right about the second. Very poor. We know what it's like to be on the receiving end of unnecessary cards etc. (hello there, Chris Beath) and I don't like to see it.

19 hours ago, Dylan said:

Steve Keane.... Oufff

IMO this means two things. Jean Paul Dim said no. Or they have no money left

Fairly predictable. Got to be a step up, but given the record of English managers here I’m not expecting much to change.

Even if they stop fucking up tomorrow (unlikely) will still take a couple of years to turn the titanic around 

4 hours ago, jw1739 said:

It may be a bit unpopular to say so, but although we are cock-a hoop at the moment, in the longer term a strong MV is beneficial to the whole league and its growth. I would still like to see it as 16 teams.

Don't buy it, qualitywise this has been one of the best seasons in years and the tards are last. Long may they suffer, no team is bigger than the league 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Don't buy it, qualitywise this has been one of the best seasons in years and the tards are last. Long may they suffer, no team is bigger than the league 

Except Wanderers, because they invented the league and football.

• Like 3

Blah blah blah we're going to use capital letters to show how we can yell really loud and demand the  board shows their face and crop and paste our logo onto our statement in case someone breaches copyright of our msg because it is heavenly profound so with our msg we plan to expose our msg, for the board to show themselves, to the rest of the public to show how we are asking the board to show themselves and an email SIMPLY WON'T SUFFICE!! WE are the ones that are taking a stand because the line had been crossed. We repeat, the line had been crossed. 13 times now. If the board don't answer our publicly capitalised msg there can only be one msg the board is sending...the lubricant that aids digestion, chewing and swallowing...Saliva...Right in the face. The ultimate dishonor. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
De Vanna having a crack at victory or at Didulica. Whilst i can't stand victory, she is a disgrace. 

De Vanna "I wonder what unprofessional behaviours is going to occur again!"
Quote Tweet

srsnKABd_normal.jpg

Melbourne Victory

@gomvfc
· Jun 16
We are pleased to announce that John Didulica will join the Club as the new Director of Football #MVFC

1 hour ago, n i k o said:
De Vanna having a crack at victory or at Didulica. Whilst i can't stand victory, she is a disgrace. 

De Vanna "I wonder what unprofessional behaviours is going to occur again!"
Quote Tweet

srsnKABd_normal.jpg

Melbourne Victory

@gomvfc
· Jun 16
We are pleased to announce that John Didulica will join the Club as the new Director of Football #MVFC

She's a piece of shit. If she hadnt been banging them in for the Matildas she'd have been put in her box long ago.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

She's a piece of shit. If she hadnt been banging them in for the Matildas she'd have been put in her box long ago.

She is a grub of a person, but I would be inclined to believe that this is more than just her being her usual self.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Young Polak said:

I haven't paid much attention to the antics and politics of women's football, what did she get up to?

You'd have to talk to players specifically but shes fallen out with her teammates at pretty well every club shes been to.
Pretty sure there was some kinda incident involving kicking one of our players (Fishlock?) deliberately at training that led to us getting rid of her.