Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

How do some people manage to come to a conclusion that it's a suitable video to be posted for the world to see when they are just being an embarrassment to their whole family :droy:

Unless he has an Adsense account linked to his youtube account and he hopes that the video will atleast generate a shit load of views. Wouldn't surprise me if that was what the Arsenal kid does

Pretty sure you get fuck all money from that, you have to be a partner to make serious money from youtube, and even then, you need more views than that to make a good amount.

Edited by Tesla

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do some people manage to come to a conclusion that it's a suitable video to be posted for the world to see when they are just being an embarrassment to their whole family :droy:

Unless he has an Adsense account linked to his youtube account and he hopes that the video will atleast generate a shit load of views. Wouldn't surprise me if that was what the Arsenal kid does Pretty sure you get fuck all money from that, you have to be a partner to make serious money from youtube, and even then, you need more views than that to make a good amount.

I have a friend who seems to be doing ok with it and he doesn't get too many views compared to other vids. I certainly think that the Arsenal kid is getting enough views to be well worth his time making up shit chants (if that is what he is doing, he could just legitimately be special)

Just talked to a mate who supports visitors, and himself, his brother and I think a few mates are all not renewing their memberships, I wonder if this is going to be a trend across the terrace to continue their protest. Sucks for them the way they are being treated by their club.

Edited by Fingman

Just talked to a mate who supports visitors, and himself, his brother and I think a few mates are all not renewing their memberships, I wonder if this is going to be a trend across the terrace to continue their protest. Sucks for them the way they are being treated by their club.

Well forgetting about home games at Geelong for a sec, the special attention they get from security has been brought about by their own behaviour.   No sympathy.  Those types of supporters (who they seem to have in spades) are the reason I don't support Victree.

They whinge to their club (who in turn try to make punishing well behaved supporter of other clubs the solution) but really they only have themselves to blame.  How many of our supporters were arrested last year?

• Like 1

Well forgetting about home games at Geelong for a sec, the special attention they get from security has been brought about by their own behaviour. No sympathy. Those types of supporters (who they seem to have in spades) are the reason I don't support Victree.

They whinge to their club (who in turn try to make punishing well behaved supporter of other clubs the solution) but really they only have themselves to blame. How many of our supporters were arrested last year?

Two

Well forgetting about home games at Geelong for a sec, the special attention they get from security has been brought about by their own behaviour. No sympathy. Those types of supporters (who they seem to have in spades) are the reason I don't support Victree.

They whinge to their club (who in turn try to make punishing well behaved supporter of other clubs the solution) but really they only have themselves to blame. How many of our supporters were arrested last year?

Two

Well that's why they started a south terrace, to try and break away from the bs of NT. The few mates I have who support them are the nicest dudes and they hate all the dickheads that give them a bad name.

Two

Well that's why they started a south terrace, to try and break away from the bs of NT. The few mates I have who support them are the nicest dudes and they hate all the dickheads that give them a bad name.

It was actually started by a group of blokes who wanted to bait the Away fans... which pretty much falls in line with the MV Supporter Culture of glorfying the use numbers to Bully people.

They were playing in Tasmania before Robson came along.

I ment to refer to their active support issues. From memory they are protesting the heavy handed approach by their club to restrict what they can do and also putting a lot more police in.

They were playing in Tasmania before Robson came along.

I ment to refer to their active support issues. From memory they are protesting the heavy handed approach by their club to restrict what they can do and also putting a lot more police in.

The restrictions comes from what I personally consider to be a genuine crowd management issue with too many people being in the one area which would be coming from the advice of police and whoever else is involved with crowd safety. I see it as more of an attitude from Australian authorities about peoples safety, and not an exclusive influence from the AFL. We aren't a Eastern European/poorer country where less of a shit is given about the publics welfare. 

My Dad (he's lucky I still call him that) is a foundation Visitor member and he is highly embarrassed with the NT and culture within it. I have no idea why he continues to attend their games.

He Can be turned back.

You just need a good priest and bucket loads of holly water.

Use Kevin's greatest hits video to assist with exorcisms.

Visitors have announced their membership campaign, the initial post on social media hasn't received much attention, and any attention it has received is quite negative for the majority.

Their club does treat them like shit tbh, but who could really blame them?

This season we likely face a dramatic increase in members for City mirroring a dramatic decrease for Victory. Moderates will make an understandable assumption that they're somehow linked.

I fear Victory's terrible relation with their fans will be missed by many journalists

• Like 1

This season we likely face a dramatic increase in members for City mirroring a dramatic decrease for Victory. Moderates will make an understandable assumption that they're somehow linked.

I fear Victory's terrible relation with their fans will be missed by many journalists

I really have no idea what is happening over in Tardistan.  I thought it was only the North terrace group who had a problem?  Are there wider issues?

I really have no idea what is happening over in Tardistan.  I thought it was only the North terrace group who had a problem?  Are there wider issues?

Visitors began their membership drive, I heard their more active members conducted a small in or out poll and it was a resounding out. (for buying memberships)

I must admit that I take a look at their forum now and then.. and there´s so much anger against their board that it seems like an almost normal state there.

But as for why..?

I would say it's because for the first time they feel that they haven't got everything their own way. "Heart" was a bit of an easy joke for them, but now we're City, have the endorsement of the City of Melbourne, will have Villa and Duff on board, will play some pre-season in the UK, etc. etc....they feel their Board is not able to respond.

• Like 3