Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140985864672

The money hungry sell out flogs from BWB whoring their ass and 'ultras mentality' to make a quick buck off bandwagoner flogs (who just happen to be half of their actual support base).

Some kind of ultras.

Now with Richard Wilson gone - who is going to take them out for lunch?  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: 

CW to see them wearing Red Scarves from across the pitch at Derbies.

Haha, do you reckon that cunt with the AMF two-stick will buy one?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look fucken shocking. What's wrong with printing a normal bar scarf like its done O/S for these sort of things. Looks like something you pay $1000 to frame and never wear

The thing is in the UK these scarves are never made by anyone involved in the club they are made by the kind of guys who sell "I survived the earthquake tee shirts on the side of street”.

Alongside that they only ever 5 quid.

Edited by cadete

They look fucken shocking. What's wrong with printing a normal bar scarf like its done O/S for these sort of things. Looks like something you pay $1000 to frame and never wear

The thing is in the UK these scarves are never made by anyone involved in the club they are made by the kind of guys who sell "I survived the earthquake tee shirts on the side of street”.

But if these types of guys can do it, why can't someone involved with a club do it?

But if these types of guys can do it, why can't someone involved with a club do it?

Because these types of scarves are shit...

My point was the types of PPL making/selling them in the UK are not even football fans/just little better than scalpers hence they made things like half Liverpool half Chelsea one's for a Champions League Fixture in the past.

The one's outside Ibrox and Parkhead are the worse, they sell whole carts full of mostly uneeded Sectarian Crap.

hey cadete why do you always write PPL instead of people? why the need for caps and shortening the word?

just curious mate

Believe me yelawolf that is just the tip of the Iceberg of my terrible writing habits, which drive many insane including my Girlfriend, my Mother and some Posters on here.

And I dont really have a reason for why I do it either... :hmm:

Edited by cadete

hey cadete why do you always write PPL instead of people? why the need for caps and shortening the word?

just curious mate

Believe me yelawolf that is just the tip of the Iceberg of my terrible writing habits, which drive many insane including my Girlfriend, my Mother and some Posters on here.

You gave me the disease. I can never write something without puting '.....' at the end.

Back on topic, 

Fuck off Victory..

just curious mate

You gave me the disease. I can never write something without puting '.....' at the end.

Back on topic, 

Fuck off Victory..

Okay, this going to sound stupid but I honestly believe that "The Dot Dot Dot" is a disease that you can catch...

I caught it as 19 year from a Ex in Perth - I used her pay out for doing it in all her texts and I have had it ever since - Stupid Bitch.

• Like 1

My intention for using ... at the end of sentences, statements or whatever has always been a way of either:

a) Letting the recipient know I havent finished speaking.

B ) I am pausing with the intention that they will continue the dialogue.

c) Its a question without actually knowing what the right question to ask is.

Also, my mates and I at uni decided that when sending flirty texts to girls that the ... stood for the 3 holes. Kinda stupid cos know one else knew that. Also see conversational uses a) and B ).

Edited by bazzatron
  • Like 1

Hahahahaha, looks like the circus is in full swing at tardland :lawl:

Just heard the best story today on my break from a work colleague who's relatives with a Vuck board member.

Apparently the Vuck board are so incensed over Harry Kewell signing with us, that they spent all of yesterday working furiously to try and contact Scott Munn and get him signed as their new CEO to replace Richard Wilson, as some sort of payback over us getting one over them with Harry.

Scott Munn denied their phone calls, and then told them to stick the offer where the sun don't shine over sms. icon_lol2.gif  icon_lol2.gif  icon_lol2.gif

Feel the burn tards, feel the burn!!! 52c9e.png 52c9e.png52c9e.png

Edited by FB.
  • Like 6

Just heard the best story today on my break from a work colleague who's relatives with a Vuck board member.

Apparently the Vuck board are so incensed over Harry Kewell signing with us, that they spent all of yesterday working furiously to try and contact Scott Munn and get him signed as their new CEO to replace Richard Wilson, as some sort of payback over us getting one over them with Harry.

Scott Munn denied their phone calls, and then told them to stick the offer where the sun don't shine over sms. icon_lol2.gif  icon_lol2.gif  icon_lol2.gif

How did Munn know about the offer if he denied their calls?

I hate it when cunts talk shit without a reliable source!!!

oh the irony..

Edited by MrAiDaN66
  • Like 1

Just heard the best story today on my break from a work colleague who's relatives with a Vuck board member.

Scott Munn denied their phone calls, and then told them to stick the offer where the sun don't shine over sms. icon_lol2.gificon_lol2.gificon_lol2.gif

Feel the burn tards, feel the burn!!! 52c9e.png52c9e.png52c9e.png

oh the irony..

clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting Flores off the books would be a win for them and would allow Ange to bring in a striker that suits their system. Finkler showed last season that he was a better creative midfielder than Flores. The longer Flores is on the books, the longer until they're a genuine title contender.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems Legit 

This translated article from TuttoMercatoWeb:

Secondo quanto appreso dalla nostra redazione, il futuro di Miccoli e la relativa possibilità di un suo passaggio al Lecce potrebbe vedere la sua svolta in settimana. A questo proposito è previsto tra un paio di giorni l'incontro tra gli agenti del salentino e la famiglia Tesoro. Importante la volontà congiunta di un sacrificio, con il club disposto a superare il tetto imposto per l'ingaggio e Miccoli pronto a decurtarsi lo stipendio pur di tornare a casa.

As learned by our editorial team, the future of Miccoli and its possibility of his move to Lecce could see his breakthrough in the week. In this regard is expected in a couple of days of the meeting between the agents of Salento and the family treasury. Important to the common will of a sacrifice, with the club willing to exceed the limit imposed for the recruitment and Miccoli ready to decurtarsi salary just to go home.

Lecce seem to be in the race for him. Interestingly, TMW make no metion whatsoever about a Melbourne interest for Miccoli.