Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to play futsal with there debutant Andrew Nabbout. Glad he made it to A-League, he deserves it. But happier at the result.

my mate choked on his drink last nyt watchin this guy, he done pre season with him at heidelberg, doesn't reckon he was much better than him

I heard a rumor that foxtel are thinking about moving melbourne victory games to the comedy channel....

Typical. Not saying that your mate is shit. But a bit of jealousy for sure.

He deserves this opportunity, now it up to him to cement his spot.

Edited by Deviate

Tards predicting the return of Kewell now that Allsopp has retired. Pretty cute how they hated him after his initial demands were leaked to the media, fapped over him wheh he signed, called him shit when he left and are now fapping over him again less than 6 months since he was apparently the worst player to ever pull on the shirt. They don't call 'em Tards for nothing!

• Like 3

Definitely Valaphi. Thomas is much less retarded and 5-6 years younger. Thing is I don't see anyone in the league who'd wanna take Flappy, most sides have a better back-up keeper than this bloke.

Couple of strong signings from the Mongs, might be too late.

Edited by LR9