Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

This is fucking hilarious. The flogs over at norf terraz have a new banner:

Hmmm bit graffiti inspired don't you think?

Pack of unoriginal, tacky cunts.

Graf inspired? Nothing wrong with that.

What would you prefer fucking wingdings font?

Actually that would be sorta dope

Erm... inspired by Melburnians...

Comic Sans would be sexy IMO

• Like 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realise that others have done graf styled displays in the A-League before Melburnians and there will continue to be ppl who do it after.

• Like 1

15940219841_2f80092168_o.jpg

• Like 2

You do realise that others have done graf styled displays in the A-League before Melburnians and there will continue to be ppl who do it after.

Actually RBB invented graf and graf banners

• Like 1

15940219841_2f80092168_o.jpg Surprised it took so long. Well done sir

I'm not going to any more games until I'm settled in Melbourne as of mid-January so I don't have to waste my time, petrol and money watching this club underperform again.

These goons have so much quality across the pitch compared to us, we're not even close.

• Like 2

I'm not sure I really want to go to the derby. I think we will be cut to pieces. Most clubs are playing football way above our level. I just looked again at the highlights of the Wellington match - it was like a hot knife going through butter.

Unfortunately I already have tickets and am bringing 7 friends. I presume they will arrive as Hearts and leave as Tards.

I'm not sure I really want to go to the derby. I think we will be cut to pieces. Most clubs are playing football way above our level. I just looked again at the highlights of the Wellington match - it was like a hot knife going through butter.

Unfortunately I already have tickets and am bringing 7 friends. I presume they will arrive as Hearts and leave as Tards.

That's the way it has gone for me. I think I have gained them about 20 new supporters by bringing friends to derby's. I should approach them for some cash.

That's the way it has gone for me. I think I have gained them about 20 new supporters by bringing friends to derby's. I should approach them for some cash.

Unlikely. They're the ones who approach people for cash.

Fucking pathetic.

I'll be there without any doubt whatsoever.

The harder we fall the more we will be there to support.

If the players don't give a fuck, why should I? I don't care if they win or lose so I'm definitely no bandwagoner, I just want to see them try but this club can't even surmount to that.

We hear the same excuses every week, we're fed the same garbage football and we have the same shit losing mentality (our captain thought we'd "done enough" in the CCM game by the 80th minute), so forgive me for not being inspired to be the world's greatest supporter right now.

Firstly I'm not questioning your past loyalty to the club and never would. I'll just say that club culture is built through its supporters as much as it's players, if not more. Your decision affects that culture, and I believe there's more effect on the players and the club to perform if everyone is showing up at the game rather than not. Not only that it says something about us as Melbourne City supporters when we stand for our club stronger when things get worse, unlike other supporter groups. But in the end it's up to you.

That's the unfortunate thing though... this CFG takeover has very swiftly taught me that my decisions don't really affect anything to do with the club at all, no less the club's culture. As I said, losing isn't something which bothers me. It's the attitude of the players and their lack of will to succeed which destroys my passion to support them, otherwise I'd be behind them 100%.

But anyway, I'm going off-topic...

I hate Victory

• Like 2

That's the unfortunate thing though... this CFG takeover has very swiftly taught me that my decisions don't really affect anything to do with the club at all, no less the club's culture. As I said, losing isn't something which bothers me. It's the attitude of the players and their lack of will to succeed which destroys my passion to support them, otherwise I'd be behind them 100%.

I hate Victory

In for a supporter invasion to rip the jerseys off players that don't play for the shirt :up:
  • Like 3

I hate Victory

In for a supporter invasion to rip the jerseys off players that don't play for the shirt :up:

So we'll be a team of shirtless guys + Duff and Mooy? Whatever works  :up:

Fucking pathetic.

I'll be there without any doubt whatsoever.

The harder we fall the more we will be there to support.

If the players don't give a fuck, why should I? I don't care if they win or lose so I'm definitely no bandwagoner, I just want to see them try but this club can't even surmount to that.

We hear the same excuses every week, we're fed the same garbage football and we have the same shit losing mentality (our captain thought we'd "done enough" in the CCM game by the 80th minute), so forgive me for not being inspired to be the world's greatest supporter right now. Someone should show him what victory and Wellington achieved in less than 10 minutes

I hate Victory

So we'll be a team of shirtless guys + Duff and Mooy? Whatever works  :up:

Whatever it takes

I hate Victory

So we'll be a team of shirtless guys + Duff and Mooy? Whatever works :up:

Paging strider ITT

• Like 2

I hate Victory

In for a supporter invasion to rip the jerseys off players that don't play for the shirt :up: So we'll be a team of shirtless guys + Duff and Mooy? Whatever works :up:

Paging strider ITT

Strider here and I approve the homoerotic shirtless message

Trouble in Tardistan on Facebook. Someone from the MV Supporters page spoke to a journalist (have they not seen GSH) on behalf of supporters. Norf Terrace FB page have watched GSH and know this rule and are proper angry like about it.

I love having some pwoper norty hooligans on my Facebook page getting involved in this shit.

• Like 1

The Milligan situation describes their club perfectly.

Pretty good players but at the end of the day they're all pieces of shit

But, but, but they were the first team in Melbourne! Therefore everyone who supports the 2nd team are just gloryhunters, anti-victory, and stupid!

Would love to have seen these guys in 1939 Europe:

"That Adolf's a bit of a nutter, and the nazis and German army are absolute cunts..... But they kicked things off so I'm on their team!"