Melbourne Football

The "Where are they now?" thread

kingawesomeness

1 minute ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Well if you really wanted to, you could attempt to translate Wazza into Warren into William... which leaves you with Vasili.

William is not Vasili. It's 

Γουλιέλμος 

Vasili is Bill or king mate. 

I thought you were Greek?

2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

William is not Vasili. It's 

Γουλιέλμος 

Vasili is Bill or king mate. 

I thought you were Greek?

Well if you really wanted to get specific you could say that Vasili is actually translated into Basil, and both William and Bill can be derived from that name (I didn't know this, I thought there was no translation for William but there seemingly is)

7 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Didny bother going back through all the Greek nonsense. So if this article has been posted already, soz. 

Anywhere here is paartalu talking about an away trip to north Korea 

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41257024

Still goes down for me as one of the strangest series of moves from a city player

I understood the move to south Korea, but the move to Qatar second division followed by a move to India for someone who could easily just come back to Aleague is all very strange I think

1 hour ago, neio said:

Still goes down for me as one of the strangest series of moves from a city player

I understood the move to south Korea, but the move to Qatar second division followed by a move to India for someone who could easily just come back to Aleague is all very strange I think

Hes got an attitude problem, doesn't spend more then 6 months at any club

Edited by haz
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, neio said:

Yeah read that at lunch, feel for the guy especially his treatment in Korea.

1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

His team are fucking shithouse regardless, and they are no longer battling relegation at this point in time which is a positive. Once again, cant be judged too harshly

Two and a half games clear of dropping with a poor team, in my opinion he's doing well enough.

On 10/3/2017 at 6:12 PM, citymad said:

does anybody have any knowledge on the whereabouts of Steve Kuzmanovski. has he returned to playing after his knee injury, or secured a new contract? nothing on wiki

On the last page of the Kuzmanovski thread there's a post in May saying he's going to play for Altona Magic.