Melbourne Football

The "Where are they now?" thread

kingawesomeness

Just now, Shahanga said:

That injury was the end of him, helped by an alleged poor attitude to training

Also had a pretty awful diet during his time at the Heart from what I was told. Generally sounds like he lacked the necessary commitment in just about every aspect required, shame, he had a lot of talent.

19 minutes ago, LRobinson said:

Meanwhile somewhere in Holland JVS watches in perplexed disbelief as we manage to open the season undefeated and top of the league playing 4 centrebacks and being dominated for possession every game

Actually old mate JVS is no longer mr 33%. Played 8 won 4 drawn 3 and lost 1.

Obviously early days.

51 minutes ago, LRobinson said:

Meanwhile somewhere in Holland JVS watches in perplexed disbelief as we manage to open the season undefeated and top of the league playing 4 centrebacks and being dominated for possession every game

Imagine playing a team without 11 midfielders. Mind you JVS won the style stakes

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

Gol Gol grabbed a hat-trick for Mlada Boleslav on the weekend, 2 very good finishes amongst them. Certainly more deserving of a call up the the Socceroos than Rukavytsa. 8 goals in 10 starts (3 sub) in league and Europa League this season

Three nice goals.

Rukavysta might be an alright option if we played him in behind and took advantage of his raw pace but instead we play it to his feet. My brain hurts when I watch it.