Melbourne Football

The Australia Cup (formerly the FFA Cup)

MHFC-FAN

tempted to go watch the Bentleigh semi, hopefully they draw ccm - I think they are the most vulnerable.

how's it work, will they get the home game regardless or will it be drawn?

yeh the non a-league side always gets to host in the FFA cup. The remaining two teams will be drawn randomly to see who gets the home final.

• 2 weeks later...

Any experts on Bentleigh here?

They are massive underdogs against a Perth side that is top of the A League and seemingly in red hot form.  All things being equal, you'd think Perth would win by a mile.  I haven't seen much of Perth this year either but surely there must be some tactic Bentleigh could adopt that would give them at least a small chance?

Aside from the "tried and true" park the bus and look for a set piece, do they have any other weapons in their armoury they could use?  Here's hoping.

Any experts on Bentleigh here?

They are massive underdogs against a Perth side that is top of the A League and seemingly in red hot form.  All things being equal, you'd think Perth would win by a mile.  I haven't seen much of Perth this year either but surely there must be some tactic Bentleigh could adopt that would give them at least a small chance?

Aside from the "tried and true" park the bus and look for a set piece, do they have any other weapons in their armoury they could use?  Here's hoping.

no chance tbh

out of their season and have lost a few of their players

Keogh will score a hat trick if his playing

• jw1739 changed the title to The Australia Cup (formerly the FFA Cup)
  • jw1739 pinned this topic