Melbourne Football

The Australia Cup (formerly the FFA Cup)

MHFC-FAN

People going to be watching this Tuesday? What's everyone picks for the first set of games?

Mine's

Strikers

Manly

Knights

South Cardiff

Yeah, pumped as! I think Magic vs Knights is the game being broadcast on Fox Sports so I'll be watching that, apparently they'll have updates on the other games throughout the match.

As for my tips:

Brisbane Strikers

Sydney Olympic

Olympic FC

South Springvale

So keen to see some local soccer so can't wait for this tuesday.

I've been watching those friendlies on espn between English and USA teams and fuck their boring. Need to watch me some competitive soccer.

Agreed, and it's even better that these sides are already in full swing as it's the middle of their respective seasons so it's going to be some really high-intensity stuff! 

Good to see them taking it seriously from all accounts, hopefully the A-League clubs start feeling the same way.

I've been watching those friendlies on espn between English and USA teams and fuck their boring. Need to watch me some competitive soccer.

i watched the man city kansas city game the other day and my god it was boring. most interesting thing was watching the signage to see what we will be getting more than likely at our game this year. 

i watched the man city kansas city game the other day and my god it was boring. most interesting thing was watching the signage to see what we will be getting more than likely at our game this year. 

Cheap flights to Manchester perhaps?

Manly and broadmeadows are both home and paying $5. Might get on that

Is that your lock of the week?

Yep. Someone at tab agrees with me since manly have gone down to 3:75. I don't think many games will be as one sided as they think

This guy?

lock-of-the-week-detroit.JPG

Getting excited now! So glad Simon Hill is calling it too.

I will give you a heads up, brace yourself, its state league football played at state league standard.

That's what's exciting! Ahahaha  :P 

Also, Adam Peacock gets it... get souvlaki into A-League grounds already!

• Like 1

Half time at South Springvalve v South Cardiff. The visitors are up 2-1. They got to an early lead but springvale fought back and got a nice little goal from a corner before conceding again about 15 minutes later. South Cardiff have been dominating possession with most of the play being in their forward half.

You can clearly see the difference in quality between the two sides here.

Also, dick head supporters all brought air horns. Kill me.

• jw1739 changed the title to The Australia Cup (formerly the FFA Cup)
  • jw1739 pinned this topic