Melbourne Football

ACL

LR9

I just read that ffa has been given a deadline of 2016 to introduce a 16 team top teir comp with a relegation system otherwise we will be booted from the champions League.

I read this on the bring back the nsl Facebook page so there is a good chance it is total rubbish (especially considering some of the other garbage they post).

Anyone heard anything about this and have a link?

Haha. I dont believe it. I was just wondering if there was any truth at all behind their claims. The only source they have is some poorly worded random quote from which they have not said where it came from. Wanted to know if anyone had heard anything remotely similar from a reputable source. 

But considering the only places I have heard this are from HAL bashing pages I am assuming there is zero truth to this.

Edited by KSK_47

• 4 weeks later...

These asian teams that come over and play always have incredible away support. In tonights case more away supporters than CCM supporters. Are these just fanatical supporters that travel away for group games? Or are they Australian supporter group/expats that are attending? Have always wondered. If they do travel all the way over. Respect.  :clap:

I just read that ffa has been given a deadline of 2016 to introduce a 16 team top teir comp with a relegation system otherwise we will be booted from the champions League.

I read this on the bring back the nsl Facebook page so there is a good chance it is total rubbish (especially considering some of the other garbage they post).

Anyone heard anything about this and have a link?

Read it from that Facebook page too, they do post something's that are true, but other then that, bunch of tossers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...