Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

FB, yep, that is me.

Nothing wrong with supporting the a league when you don't have a team.

Also, haven't dismissed the turncoats argument, just not as high as what people say.

And, certainly not just ESFC supporters.

More so, you should ask why I used to travel past Sydney to support a team.

I think it's a bit of small cock syndrome when people keep bringing it up, while being in denial about their own club.

At the end of the day you turned your back on the club you followed for 7 years to follow the Wanderers. That's a traitor in anyone's book.

You can spin it anyway which way you want, you can tell me to ask questions of you, but I honestly couldn't give a fuck. I have all the information I need here. You are a turncoat plain and simple. The same as the rest of your supporters I spoke too on the train in who confessed to being FC fans. The same as the leaders of your home end who once stood as a crew together at Sydney FC matches, before defecting to the Wanderers. The same as that Llama/Minimlaistix whatever the fuck name he goes by now, who turned his back on Olympic to follow your FFA franchise after sticking the boot in the HAL for how many years for being a plastic league.

This is all in the public knowledge. It's been written in the media. No other club has as shameful history of support yours. If anyone is living in "denial" about their own club and it's supporters it's you.

So you can fuck off with the holier then thou attitude.

And before you go running your mouth again about us being precious cunts, it might help to have a look in your own backyard at your dweeb admin and the forums you come from where 5 of us have been banned from in recent times and remember that not one of your lot has ever been banned from here yet no matter how ridiculous some of the rubbish you spurt is.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 4

FB, frankly, I couldn't give a fuck what you think. However, I believe I have the right of reply.

In 7 years, I would have gone to approx. 5/6 CCM matches, plus the GF against Sydney FC.

I live in Goulburn. Get a fucken map out and have a look where it is. 200klm south of Sydney.

My mate lives in Gosford though, so I'd go and visit and we go for a night at the Football. Swing that anyway you want, but that's the deal.

My heart was never with them, but I followed them.

I grew up though in Western Sydney. I've also supported Sydney United. What's that make me now.

You can call me a turncoat all you like. It seems to be the in saying at the moment. You must read SFCU.

I actually see myself as a fan of the game who tried to support THE LEAGUE. What the fuck were you doing up until Heart came in?

Have you now ditched Sth Melbourne or whatever club you were following?

As for the forum, we've got plenty of other clubs supporters who haven't been banned. Only the dickheads get booted. Funny that.

From my very 1st post on this forum, some of you guys just wanted to attack me. Fucken pathetic.

Self indulgent, righteous cunts who think they are holier than thou coz all they've ever done is support their 2 year old club.

No wonder Football was fucked for so long in this country.

Stick that in your pipe.

If you look in-between the posts on here you'll find most of us have respect for what you guys are building. We were an expansion clubs as well. Everything you're going through we did 2 years back. But the way all your users on here talk shit and act like heroes turns people off having any rational discussion with you.

Agreed wholeheartedly!

If you don't care what anyone of us thinks then why are you even posting here? :droy:

Your lot pretend to not care about us but there's more of you posting on here then on any other opposition club board on the net.

You copped attacks on here because you decided to respond like an arrogant fuckwit to what was a fair & correct observation of a chant of yours which was ironic, which had been backed up with both empirical and factual evidence to prove it was ironic. After which you amateurishly tried to pass our support off as consisting of more turnocats then your own. A point which I quite rightly called out on as you are a turncoat yourself. The responses on here you have brought on yourself.

Had you joined the forums and posted in a respectful manner there wouldn't have been any issue with you & you would have been spared a serious burning and I wouldn't be having to read through a tearful butt hurt reply from yourself now.

If you look in-between the posts on here you'll find most of us have respect for what you guys are building. We were an expansion clubs as well. Everything you're going through we did 2 years back. But the way all your users on here talk shit and act like heroes turns people off having any rational discussion with you.

Oh, and your admin banned people because because he is a little bitch who got upset that we exposed him for being a dweeb who picks up girls on yahoo messenger boards over here. Nothing more. Most precious cunt if I ever saw one.

I post here to correct your stupid assertions. So you speak with a minority of our supporters and tar us all the same.

As for other forums, mate I'm on quite a few. So don't think you guys are blessed being my only opposition supporters forum. I only joined here 2 days ago & jumped on to ask a question re. your travelling support from the other week. Plus, I think only 2 other WSW guys post here. Fuck, heaps eh?

So I ask a question, everyones pretty decent. But there is always a few dickheads.

Read back from my 1st post and have a look how this has unfolded. makes a few of you look rather silly.

Empirical evidence? Ha, funniest line I've heard for ages. So your observations (spoke to 3 blokes on a train coming out of or heading to Sydney Central, not Western Sydney. Funny they may have been exESFC supporters) and your indirect observations (reading SFCU or Ultra's-Tifo.net) where everyone calls us turncoats because of the few SCC guys who moved over.

As for responding like a fuckwit to a fair question you ask. My 1st ever post was asking about the numbers that travelled up.

My second post was.....

<p>

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

For those mentioning the irony of the line "we'll alway's love you and never betray you".

FFS some people are picky. 1stly, the majority of WSW supporters have never followed ESFC or any other HAL team.

Stop tarring everyone with the same brush.

Further, by default, those that did, had no choice. As football fans, who want to support the a league, what else do you do.

Finally, do you not get the fact that by singing that line it also sends a message that, yeah, some of us jumped ship, but not anymore coz we finally have our own team.

Just a question, how many Heart supporters used to go to Victory matches?

Oh, and Jimmy, no one likes a grammar nazi.

Seriously, if that's a fuckwit response, you need to go change your sanitary pad. Coz you're a precious little girl. Up until you and Tokyo started sledging me, I'd said nothing derogatory. You'll also find, I haven't said anything derogatory to anyone else, either.

You still haven't answered some of my questions.

Who did you support before Heart?

Why did you start supporting Heart?

If you didn't support Victory, why?

Now, do you need a step ladder to get off that high horse?

Edited by Benched

This thread is for the discussion of Western Sydney, its football team the Wanderers and other associated cultural aspects of the greater western Sydney region. I have split off the discussion about all you precious turncoats/bitters/newdawners/eurosnobs and that thread can now be found at the link below.

The same as that Llama/Minimlaistix whatever the fuck name he goes by now, who turned his back on Olympic to follow your FFA franchise after sticking the boot in the HAL for how many years for being a plastic league.

Wtf are you on about dud. I rarely bagged the A-league and most of it was 5 years ago and prior. All my hatred has been SFC directed. Btw I'd like to know how I turned my back on Olympic? Everyone knows my stance on Olympic at WSW and I haven't tried hiding it. Don't paint all Olympic fans with the same brush because of what another 2 guys say across the net and social media.

Silly little boy is a bit jealous that RBB has already surpassed Yside 4 games in. We already have 3x the number of people going to victory then you did for us which was meant to be your 'big' away trip, our crowds are already bigger and our terrace is already bigger with journalists and commentators lining up for us to bukkake on them.

Call us turncoats or traitors or whatever you want, can't hide or deny the fact you're insignificant pissants and duds in the aleague and supporter scene, especially compared to us, and we are only 4 home games old.

RBB has already surpassed Yside 4 games in.

Nope.

We already have 3x the number of people going to victory then you did for us which was meant to be your 'big' away trip

Not our big away trip at all, wont be even in the top 3 this season.

our terrace is already bigger with journalists and commentators lining up for us to bukkake on them.

Because the success of a terrace is measured by what journalists and commentators say :droy:

• Like 2

Not as funny as the shit u talked all over the Internet about when "The Olympic Ultras were heading for Melbourne"... :droy:

Who is to say that this RBB Mob heading to Melbourne will also just end up resulting into nothing but a load of Mini Bullshit. :droy:

Also are u still Left Wing or are u back into the White Power stuff again? :droy:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

When did I ever say OU coming to Melb to big numbers?

I was never in denial abou how big OU was. As I said, don't paint all Olympic fans with 1 brush because of what 2 guys (with multiple alias') say online and through social media.

Good job on detracting the subject from ur small boy mentality when comparing YS to RBB, to bring about me and OU.

As I said, go to the link provided before, your lot saying this being a big away trip and u bring 30 people. 3 months off from our big trip and we already have close to 100 confirmed. Little man syndrome the lot of yahs ;)

The same as that Llama/Minimlaistix whatever the fuck name he goes by now, who turned his back on Olympic to follow your FFA franchise after sticking the boot in the HAL for how many years for being a plastic league.

photograph%20fish%20hook.jpg

Wtf are you on about dud. I rarely bagged the A-league and most of it was 5 years ago and prior. All my hatred has been SFC directed. Btw I'd like to know how I turned my back on Olympic? Everyone knows my stance on Olympic at WSW and I haven't tried hiding it. Don't paint all Olympic fans with the same brush because of what another 2 guys say across the net and social media.

Silly little boy is a bit jealous that RBB has already surpassed Yside 4 games in. We already have 3x the number of people going to victory then you did for us which was meant to be your 'big' away trip, our crowds are already bigger and our terrace is already bigger with journalists and commentators lining up for us to bukkake on them.

Call us turncoats or traitors or whatever you want, can't hide or deny the fact you're insignificant pissants and duds in the aleague and supporter scene, especially compared to us, and we are only 4 home games old.

big-fish-got-away-714811.jpg

• Like 4

When did I ever say OU coming to Melb to big numbers?

I was never in denial abou how big OU was. As I said, don't paint all Olympic fans with 1 brush because of what 2 guys (with multiple alias') say online and through social media.

Good job on detracting the subject from ur small boy mentality when comparing YS to RBB, to bring about me and OU.

As I said, go to the link provided before, your lot saying this being a big away trip and u bring 30 people. 3 months off from our big trip and we already have close to 100 confirmed. Little man syndrome the lot of yahs ;)

We have heard all the comments about our Group’s size before and TBH none of us have really given a fuck about our size for very long time...

As we all learnt a long time ago the blatant fact that a Group’s Strength does not come from its Numbers but from the Strength of the Bonds within the Group.

FFS even the more knowledgeable Mongs (Who u guys worship so much) know this, that is why they are always complaining why things can’t be like the good old days when the NT was smaller but much stronger. :up:

Stop kidding yourself Mini, nobody here or anyone with a decent knowledge of Active Support in Australia is jealous of your 80 Bandana faced Bum-bag clad posers that follow around your group making gang symbols with their hands. :droy:

NOTE: FWIW a number of here all witnessed u post on a number of forums that a few Olympic Ultras were coming down for the Greek Friendly against South a while back.

And as u well know NO Olympic Ultras were ever sighted by anybody at that match – Including by our own lads who were in the crowd.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

We have heard all the comments about our Group’s size before and TBH none of us have really given a fuck about our size for very long time...

As we all learnt a long time ago the blatant fact that a Group’s Strength does not come from its Numbers but from the Strength of the Bonds within the Group.

FFS even the more knowledgeable Mongs (Who u guys worship so much) know this, that is why they are always complaining why things can’t be like the good old days when the NT was smaller but much stronger. :up:

Stop kidding yourself Mini, nobody here or anyone with a decent knowledge of Active Support in Australia is jealous of your 80 Bandana faced Bum-bag clad posers that follow around your group making gang symbols with their hands. :droy:

NOTE: FWIW a number of here all witnessed u post on a number of forums that a few Olympic Ultras were coming down for the Greek Friendly against South a while back.

And as u well know NO Olympic Ultras were ever sighted by anybody at that match – Including by our own lads who were in the crowd.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Talks big about coming down to watch Olympic with all the OU boys.

Hides in the grandstand like a little bitch and gives his banner to 2 fat Toulas to look after :droy:

Big tough man from Western Syd :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Like 1

Talks big about coming down to watch Olympic with all the OU boys.

Hides in the grandstand like a little bitch and gives his banner to 2 fat Toulas to look after :droy:

Big tough man from Western Syd :oops: :oops: :oops:

Not from WS ;) nor did I ever talk big about OU.

rofl. where's GCU?

3-way brotherhood

:lol: