Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

Just to add to that...

Cool online banter guys :up:, but then what? Surely will get boring at some point. I like having posters on here from other teams, I think its interesting. Much rather have some civil discussion than some pointless back and forth crap. Especially with the west sydney fans, as they're new and its interesting to look at the RBB's development and comparing it to where ys was at a similar point. They definitely have a lot of potential, though having seen them up close I was kind of expecting more TBH as they probably have more experience than our group did when we started.

Though I do think Bravas is underestimating YS, and I encourage him to make the trip to Melbourne later in the season for a better look, it should clear any delusions he may have about YS ever looking like the Den compared to RBB, because right now its very much the other way :oops:

• Like 3

but you are not from western Sydney ;)

Sydney Olympic's Homeground is a 20 minute walk away or a 5 minute drive ;)

Just to add to that...

Cool online banter guys :up:, but then what? Surely will get boring at some point. I like having posters on here from other teams, I think its interesting. Much rather have some civil discussion than some pointless back and forth crap. Especially with the west sydney fans, as they're new and its interesting to look at the RBB's development and comparing it to where ys was at a similar point. They definitely have a lot of potential, though having seen them up close I was kind of expecting more TBH as they probably have more experience than our group did when we started.

Though I do think Bravas is underestimating YS, and I encourage him to make the trip to Melbourne later in the season for a better look, it should clear any delusions he may have about YS ever looking like the Den compared to RBB, because right now its very much the other way :oops:

I think a lot of people (not just RBB) often overlook YS because you have BWB in the same city (and stadium) which let's face it, are currently the best supporters group in the league. This isn't my opinion, as I've never minded YS that much, just providing a (potential?) explanation.

Edited by Llama

Can this thread please be locked until people are ready to talk about the club, news, etc. There is so much keyboard bickering going on in here its doing my head in.

I agree with Tesla. I enjoy reading posts from different supporters but lets keep things relevant and/or interesting please.

The highlight of the trip was seeing RBB dance to Gangnam Style, then sing Seven Nation Army when Bridge scored.

For a franchise that claims to be all about the heartland of football, there's so many cringeworthy aspects to it.

I was at the top of rbb and i can assure you i dont think anyone in the rbb knew gangnam style and 7na were playing over the pa, not sure why they would play them.. Perhaps others in the crowd were singing them? Fck knows

The highlight of the trip was seeing RBB dance to Gangnam Style, then sing Seven Nation Army when Bridge scored.

For a franchise that claims to be all about the heartland of football, there's so many cringeworthy aspects to it.

No one in the RBB danced to Gangnam Style or sing 7 nation army.

U guys seriously need to learn that not every bloody WSW fan is RBB.

and 7na were playing over the pa, not sure why they would play them

It was a dance version so I just assumed it was from someones Kenwood parked on Paramatta Rd being picked up on the mic. Go the Power!

Nah seriously mate, its good to see some football being played at Parra again.

Fuck. I am drunk. Damn Melbourne cup!

:wacko:

• Like 1

It was a dance version so I just assumed it was from someones Kenwood parked on Paramatta Rd being picked up on the mic. Go the Power!

Nah seriously mate, its good to see some football being played at Parra again.

Fuck. I am drunk. Damn Melbourne cup!

:wacko:

Lol Kenwood I think my EL had a Kenwood at one stage.

Edited by cadete

I was at the Sydney Derby and there were a lot of kids, families and randoms in the crowd(on the big screen as well) dancing to Gangnam Style. It was pretty funny to see, although a shit song, its popular atm and if it entertains the families that pay close to a $200 for a night at the football then so be it. They will continue to return and pay their hard earned if they enjoy themselves.

I didnt see RBB doing Gangnam, perhaps there was the odd random in there but, many either side the 3 bays.

7NA seriously?

Talked to a number of WSW/RBB fans on the train in who admitted to being Sydney FC fans before the Wanderers came about.

When I got to the game I couldn't believe my ears when they started chanting "We'll always love you, we'll never betray you".

I'm guessing it was an ironic chant.

Edited by FB.

I quite like Parramatta, it exceeded expectations. I'll be back.

You serious?

It was like Glenny but with a boring river and a few more cafes of the "Greasy and Over Priced Lygon Street Variety".

The Pub was half decent in terms of a ample beer garden and VB on Tap and having a TAB but besides that I think location wise I prefer attending games in the East of Sydney.

As someone who quite likes Glen Waverley (after having to live there for a while) I found it quite nice. Parra needs more Asian food places though.

Lol, I forgot that - Was not trying to offend. :)

When I lived in GW for a couple of months I did not have a car so it sent me a bit mad walking for 30 minutes each day to the Train Station if I missed the Bus that only came every two hours.

Would love a Sydney team at North Sydney Oval again - That would be the bomb for me.

(TBH I never understood why the Sky Blues did not use the place for a lower attending home match to try reconnect with the disillusioned Northern Spirit fans and the area in general.)

Edited by cadete

Or just go to Cabramatta instead of Parramatta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozIp-tvw1Qs

There are a large number of places you would go before Parramatta if Asian fare was what you needed BUT when in Parramatta, Temasek is your friend.

Funnily enough the two other places I would have suggested work with your Camp Granada gag - Eastwood and Chatswood!