Melbourne Football

19/20 Puma Kits

Dylan

34 minutes ago, neio said:

Reasonably good job with kits this year, home and 3rd are really good. And the away one isn't terrible

The main thing I like though is that these are our kits, they arnt a Manchester City template with different colours. 

Doesn’t the Uruguayan team have the same?

1 hour ago, neio said:

They have a similar home kit, but that's always going to happen with every CFG team using same colour. But our away kits are very different to Man City, New York and Montevideo 

I'd also argue that this happens generally in world football. Nike the worst culprits of copy and paste kits.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, IssySG said:

I'd also argue that this happens generally in world football. Nike the worst culprits of copy and paste kits.

If you look around the world, Puma is doing an excellent job with original kit designs, some of them awesome and some of them are horrible but they are out there and original.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Basically nothing has changed from last year full blue pyjama home kit with no relation to our inaugural white shorts, black away kit and red/white third kit to gather dust. Rinse and repeat from last year. Missed opportunity in my mind.

I can't see any relationship or link between the the away kit and either Melbourne City or Melbourne Heart. The home kit (City blue) and the third kit (Heart red and white) have some meaning, but the away kit means nothing to me. Aren't red and black Western Sydney...?

Also, if the club wants to sell merchandise, the whole range needs to reflect the colours that we play in and not be some hotch-potch looking more like Melbourne Victory than our playing kit.

Edited by jw1739