Melbourne Football

19/20 Puma Kits

Dylan

4 hours ago, Bob Latchford said:

Disagree with you there but that’s what a forum is all about. 

What’s there to disagree our official club colours of sky blue and white? Even for the CFG.

or the fact that you are a relative new fan related to a club employee without any affiliation to historic colours and Melbourne heart days?

Edited by Mr MO

42 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

What’s there to disagree our official colours of sky blue and white? Even for the CFG.

or the fact that you are a relative new fan related to a club employee without any affiliation to historic colours and Melbourne heart days?

Historic is a stretch. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Doesn’t that go against our registered kit and colours? White shorts is part of the official kit.

All sky blue would be a slap in the face to the old supporters.

Other than it would look totally shite! I keep picturing baby blue summer pyjamas! lol

Edited by Red or Dead
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr MO said:

What’s there to disagree our official club colours of sky blue and white? Even for the CFG.

Does being a new fan mean I have less of a right to an opinion? I didn't slag you off for yours, simply said I disagreed :lol:

11 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Thanks I’ve learned something today! English being my second language, I realise now that of course they have a different meaning.

Mate, don't worry about it. We knew what you meant. The ABC - and the other media - makes some appalling errors. I remember them mixing up etymology and entomology, and IIRC it was one of the commercial channels that described the famous(?) bogong moth as the bogan moth.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2019 at 0:59 AM, Bob Latchford said:

Does being a new fan mean I have less of a right to an opinion? I didn't slag you off for yours, simply said I disagreed :lol:

Of course you can have an opinion!

But you disagreed on my comment about us old fans not like loosing all our past colours and going all out skyblue. Being a new supporter then isn’t a bit strange that you form an opinion for others, the rusted old supporters?

Hence I asked what you actually disagree on, our official registered colours or the opinion of others. The forum loves a good debate in offseason.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bob Latchford said:

Yes. Unless your membership number is lower than mine, your opinion is invalid to me. That is clearly how these things work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, KSK_47 said:

I'm liking the red!!!

FB_IMG_1561952199574.jpg

Wow, maybe they are listening to their supporter base a bit more? Well done, looks class - seems like Puma is shedding away from the tacky & cheap repuation.

Paddy is a model anyway, so it doesn't really matter what he wears!

• Like 2

So I think one of the early changes from the new independence will be a largely expanded merchandise choice. I'm pretty sure that the FFA had an agreement with some merch manufacturer which resulted in those terrible shirts and things that were pretty much the same across clubs and we could only have a certain number of item from the club kit sponsor.

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

So I think one of the early changes from the new independence will be a largely expanded merchandise choice. I'm pretty sure that the FFA had an agreement with some merch manufacturer which resulted in those terrible shirts and things that were pretty much the same across clubs and we could only have a certain number of item from the club kit sponsor.

I thought we were the one club that is outside the FFA's merchandising agreement? And most of the stuff in our club shop is absolutely appalling.

3 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

I think there away kit is city blue. Does CFG own them in full?

44.3% according to Wikipedia. Away kit is City blue torso and darker blue short sleeves and trim.

Edited by jw1739