Melbourne Football

City v Adelaide - Elimination Final 5th of May 2019

IssySG

8 minutes ago, Colombo said:

Justice we don't deserve to progress further the season we have had Joyce pack up and fk off and take half the shit players with you I can't be bothered naming them all but every one knows them sorry to our travelling fans great 👍 support but in the long run this loss we needed to have tonight to fk Joyce off quicker and unite our club and fans once again !! 

Well said Colombo! Great post.

Match-day squad summed it up for me - defensive, short on creativity, and pedestrian. Result summed up the season. We didn't deserve to win anything this season and we didn't.

Five seasons under CFG and in the past two we have gone backwards, both on and off the field. Big changes are required everywhere. Whether we see them is another matter.

Others have said it all, so further comment would be redundant. Sad times.

• Like 1

We went down quietly.  Unfortunately two buses of supporters could not be heard on TV. 

Delbridge and Goods were the best defenders RDL and Bart didn't help us on the end. Another proof that marquee defenders are not number one priority. Marrone as CB was enough to stop our Socceroos marquee.

I won't mention the coach.