Melbourne Football

Rest In Piece Melburnians (M14) 2014-2018

jeffplz

So i'm not an ambassador for the terrace or anything but the core has announced that the derby on Saturday, 22/12/18 will be the Melburnians' last game as an active area. There are a few groups who want to create a new one already in the works but nothing is set in stone yet. As for now, who can we blame-- Security, vicpol, the people in the terrace itself, Munn, the club-- they all played a part. 

Can't say i'm too sad in honesty. It reached an absolute wondrous peak at around the 15/16 season when we had Mooy, Novillo, Bruno, but most importantly numbers in the terrace and an awesome core to lead it. As predicted, it probably copped cancer just before the start of last season and has officially died. The regular contributors have become disenfranchised and emotionally drained and it's been toxic to attend as of late. 

Tribute thread out

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 2

Piece? Peace? Is there something I don't understand here?

Apart from that, I'm not surprised. A vibrant active support group needs a vibrant club to support, and City hasn't been that for a while.

Thanks for everything you did boys and girls.

Edited by jw1739