Melbourne Football

FFA Cup - Round of 16: City v Newcastle, AAMI Park, August 29 @ 7.30

Harrison

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

My tickets are 2915 and 2916.

3 hours ago, fensaddler said:

Mine are in the 25s. I got in the first evening they were available, so I'd imagine there's plenty of higher numbers. 

Going off previous cup ties, I would expect 4k-6k

RD16: vs Nix 4k,

QF: vs WSW 5.5k,

SF: vs VIC 15k,

GF vs SYD 18.5k

Edited by haz

Need some assistance. Just purchased two memberships and the guy from Melbourne City gave me a code to get free tickets off the Ticketek website but I can't seem to add 2 tickets in the basket, it only gives me 1 ticket. Does anyone know how to add more tickets with one code? 

4 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Need some assistance. Just purchased two memberships and the guy from Melbourne City gave me a code to get free tickets off the Ticketek website but I can't seem to add 2 tickets in the basket, it only gives me 1 ticket. Does anyone know how to add more tickets with one code? 

@Tony999 As I read it you can't get more than one free ticket per membership. To get, for example, two tickets you have to enter two codes. You've purchased two memberships, so you should have two codes. Put the first in, then beneath it the second code, and it should work on one transaction - it did for me.

If that fails, just buy the two tickets in separate transactions. There's no charge even though it says you will pay $4.85 or whatever to print the ticket at home.

18 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

@Tony999 As I read it you can't get more than one free ticket per membership. To get, for example, two tickets you have to enter two codes. You've purchased two memberships, so you should have two codes. Put the first in, then beneath it the second code, and it should work on one transaction - it did for me.

If that fails, just buy the two tickets in separate transactions. There's no charge even though it says you will pay $4.85 or whatever to print the ticket at home.

The dude from Melbourne City FC only gave me one code.

@Tony999

You can't purchase 2 tickets in the one transaction. But you can purchase each ticket individually. All you need to do is simply go through the whole purchase process for each ticket. You can do this with the same promo code/password each time. However I assume this works only if this promo code connects with a package of some sort (such as 'family membership'....in this case you can purchase up to 4 tickets individually). Anyway, I did this and I got 3 tickets. 

Edited by n i k o

51 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Why aren't we playing in our home kit? 

I thought it's was

home game= home kit

Away game = away kit

Clash kit when needed.

This club has gone to shit. 

Drain the swamp.

Not totally correct. But hey why let a lack of knowledge and understanding on your part get in the way of having a dig at the club. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, playmaker said:

Why aren't we playing in our home kit? 

I thought it's was

home game= home kit

Away game = away kit

Clash kit when needed.

This club has gone to shit. 

Drain the swamp.

You fool, you thought it was that simple. 

You know the only reason Manchester city bought us was to poach all our talented youngsters and fuck off? 

They don't care about Melbourne city at all.  They've come to rape and pillage the land. #draintheswamp 

• Like 2

Just now, Afif Adam said:

I’m speechless ...our game won’t be televised on fox instead they decide to play the Lions vs Adelaide United  game 

Who would want to watch the same match, 4 (maybe 5) times in one season?

23 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

I’m speechless ...our game won’t be televised on fox instead they decide to play the Lions vs Adelaide United  game 

I don't understand your thinking. We are playing at home and have free tickets what's the biggie.

• Like 3

On 21/08/2018 at 5:34 PM, Inchcolm said:

Can anything be read into WJ starting line up so far? 10 players have started 3 of the 4 games so far and 5 have started all 4. They are:

3 starts    GALEKOVIC

3 starts JAMIESON,         3 starts SCHENKEVELD           3 starts MALIK,            3 starts DELBRIDGE,

4 starts BRATTAN,          4 starts  ATKINSON

4 starts McGREE,                                                4 starts VIDOSIC,                                  4 starts WALES,

2 starts FORNAROLI,

2 starts  O’HALLORAN, 1 start BOUZANIS, 1 start GRIFFTHS and 1 start CACERES,

Could this be the 11 to face Newcastle? Or am I looking too deep into his starting line ups

I am sticking by his previous selection. Be interesting to see who is closest to his team me the statistician or your I instinct. Best of luck

11 hours ago, Afif Adam said:

5b8189bd9257e_lineup(4).png.bc0d3339e927098a5ea681cec990534d.png

should get the job done imo , what you boys think

I like it, can always switch up Vidosic and McGree in game!

No room for Griffiths? 

Brattz is a 100% lock for me all season. 

Delbridge did well in CB in the Roar game just needs to realise his passing capabilities instead of going for the hero ball!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Missing_Moy said:

I like it, can always switch up Vidosic and McGree in game!

No room for Griffiths? 

Brattz is a 100% lock for me all season. 

Delbridge did well in CB in the Roar game just needs to realise his passing capabilities instead of going for the hero ball!

I'd like to see Griffiths in Malik's place but Wazza wouldn't allow ....no concerns for me tho, seems secure enough 

• Like 1