Melbourne Football

FFA Cup - Round of 16: City v Newcastle, AAMI Park, August 29 @ 7.30

Harrison

47 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Looking forward to this and finally head to a football game after a long wait. Sick of AFL being shoved down my throat everyday. 

Until we lose and have to wait almost 2 months for another competitive match

6 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

That's got to be a top 6 team without even adding the last 2 visas! 

Id hope that with any players we would finish in top 60%!

The league really needs to get to 16 teams for finals qualification to have a bit more credibility

Edited by haz

I firmly believe the team needs a Centre Half to partner Bart. Should they fail to sign a Center Half, who is best to partner him out of the present squad.according to Missing_Moy's team selection, he thinks it is currently between Malik and Delbridge.

Edited by Inchcolm

12 minutes ago, Inchcolm said:

I firmly believe the team needs a Centre Half to partner Bart. Should they fail to sign a Center Half, who is best to partner him out of the present squad.according to Missing_Moy's team selection, he thinks it is currently between Malik and Delbridge.

Both Malik and Delbridge are both liabilities at the back. Malik only seems to have brain fades, he could be the best player on the pitch, then have an implosion (see our Semi final agaisnt Newcastle). Whereas Delbridge never gives me confidence at all when hes CB. Hence, I hate to say it but at this stage, Malik is our best option at CB with Bort.

NB: I would have said La Rocca, but I have no idea what is going on with him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fensaddler said:

Excellent if that's the case. Very pleased we renewed our memberships now... 

I would expect to get a message from the club on this in due course, possibly offering the "same seat option." I'm sure that we'll need to print out a ticket to get past the turnstiles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jovan said:

In before someone finds a problem with this.

Why the fuck don't the Club charge?! How are you going to afford our marquee!? Victory get Honda, we get some cheap alternative! Once again we are the 2nd team in Melbourne, no respect for the fans. They only care about profits in Manchester!

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

• Like 3

On 14/08/2018 at 4:50 PM, Inchcolm said:

I’m with you needing a better CB but atm for this game then 2 seem to be our “best” options!!

24 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Just members in for free? What a fucking joke! What about those of us who were passionate dedicated FOUNDATION members of this club back when it was Melbourne Heart who no longer buy memberships out of spite because we can't move on from the past and cling to literally anything that reminds us of a simpler time when my club had real community roots based in council wheelie bins and my wife didn't fuck other men!?!? Huh? What about us?!? This club has sold its soul for some sky blue facilities. And what do they do for us in return for us letting them invest heavily in our club and build a solid base for us to build a solid future upon? A spit in the face to those of us loyal to the origins of this club. I will not be attending this game and I will be sitting here in my red and white kappa turtleneck rashie Heart shirt pouting until Scott Munn himself comes and sucks my penis to make up for this travesty.

#CFGOUT

#BRINGBACKTHEHEART

#KEEPTHEREDANDWHITE

Get a few beers into me babe and I can solve that sucking penis problem mate 😘

• Thanks 1