Melbourne Football

Michael O'Halloran

BearsOnTour

3 hours ago, Tommykins said:

It's on the Rangers forum from an apparent in the know. Given he's a Celtic lad I don't think you're going to get an unbiased opinion there. 

Plenty of sectarian invective there from Rangers fans.

4 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Plenty of sectarian invective there from Rangers fans.

There actually is not. His attitude didn't do him any favours and I reckon a clean break elsewhere could be what he needs.

As another poster mentioned he was spotted at Rangers rivals ground taking in their match and once you cross that line there is no going back. 

Good luck to him and Melbourne for the season and remember 55 is imminent. 

7 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

AHA here we goo...how certain are we in getting him signed to us? 

He's already signed. Come on do you lot not have any in the know people ;) I'm breaking stories from the other side of the world for you :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BearsOnTour said:

There actually is not. His attitude didn't do him any favours and I reckon a clean break elsewhere could be what he needs.

As another poster mentioned he was spotted at Rangers rivals ground taking in their match and once you cross that line there is no going back. 

He's already signed. Come on do you lot not have any in the know people ;) I'm breaking stories from the other side of the world for you :)

#micdrop 

19 hours ago, BearsOnTour said:

As I understand it he went to a Cup Final at Hampden Park, Motherwell vs. Celtic. I didn't know that Hampden was the home ground of either of those clubs. Also he visited a Roman Catholic church to talk to the youngsters there. He wasn't popular at Rangers anyway, and the abuse followed. We do things differently here.

As for the signing - City Football Club play their cards very close to their chest. We know what's going on only after its happened. It does annoy people sometimes, but that's the CFG way.

5 hours ago, n i k o said:

More game time means more opportunity to show how average you are

Both Kamau and Fitz both looked better coming off the bench than when they started. Good for impact, not as starters. 

Looks like O’Halloran hit 1 goal from outside the box in his highlights clip so that’s as good as signed based on previous players!

• Like 2