Melbourne Football

Flags, banners, capo stand, megaphone, trumpet, drum,. etc now BANNED at AAMI...

CityWildcat

11 minutes ago, Forever City said:

The "safe" flares thing is all talk by the FFA and to my knowledge they haven't contacted any active support groups about it. I'd be pretty surprised if it ends up happening. Can't imagine Vicpol and AAMI Park being for it anyway.

Typical FFA. What a bag of shit that organisation is.

I did notice over this weekend that at MLS matches there are what i would call Flare Bins just in front of the home stand (Active area) into which fans can throw( smokies/flares ) in safety. I am not saying this is ok as i have a medical condition which do's not do me any good at all but then i do not sit in the Active area but it would be better than nothing.

Edited by johnno cpfc
Added Text.

5 minutes ago, johnno cpfc said:

I did notice over this weekend that at MLS matches there are what i would call Flare Bins just in front of the home stand (Active area) into which fans can throw( smokies/flares ) in safety. I am not saying this is ok as i have a medical condition which do's not do me any good at all but then i do not sit in the Active area but it would be better than nothing.

That's the U.S. Johnno. Probably half of them are carrying guns, so flares are nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

MLS are doing many good things and getting it right.

Like Portland Timbers, I wish we had a tree cut for every tree scored inside the stadium. NRL on the weekend had flame throwers and fire works. Its all set up at AAMI for it. If it gets bums in seats, why are the FFA not considering it?

Oh wait. Its the FFA. 

1 hour ago, JMSTEP123 said:

MLS are doing many good things and getting it right.

Like Portland Timbers, I wish we had a tree cut for every tree scored inside the stadium. NRL on the weekend had flame throwers and fire works. Its all set up at AAMI for it. If it gets bums in seats, why are the FFA not considering it?

Oh wait. Its the FFA. 

I want a public hanging for every goal. If a player gets a hatrick, its a stoning!

On 4/27/2018 at 3:22 PM, jeffplz said:

If youve actually been there since season 2 you’d know that theres always been the youth element, in fact they caused even more trouble back then than now. Theyve neither progressed or regressed. The only difference is that other (back of) terrace now attack them directly. Back when I joined there was a flare ripped every game and the back terrace loved it too, in fact they were ripping a few as well.

RIP: The Rooster Kop.

• 2 weeks later...