Melbourne Football

SF @ Newcastle, 7.50 pm Fri April 27

mattyh001

8 minutes ago, dconder13 said:

Fuck starting to get nervous now

I'm the opposite. Mainly because I think that finishing third is probably as good an outcome for the season as we could have expected, what with the player upheavals and the new approach that Joyce has introduced together with the limitations around our visa players. So I see a win tonight as a huge bonus if we can pull it off, but not a disaster if we can't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I'm the opposite. Mainly because I think that finishing third is probably as good an outcome for the season as we could have expected, what with the player upheavals and the new approach that Joyce has introduced together with the limitations around our visa players. So I see a win tonight as a huge bonus if we can pull it off, but not a disaster if we can't. 

I see it exactly the same way. Furthermore I am am amazed what Wazza has been able to do in one season with everything you have mentioned. He has developed a great foundation for success going forward.

20 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I'm the opposite. Mainly because I think that finishing third is probably as good an outcome for the season as we could have expected, what with the player upheavals and the new

15 minutes ago, playmaker said:

I see it exactly the same way. Furthermore I am am amazed what Wazza has been able to do in one season with everything you have mentioned. He has developed a great foundation for success going forward.

approach that Joyce has introduced together with the limitations around our visa players. So I see a win tonight as a huge bonus if we can pull it off, but not a disaster if we can't. 

What a couple of losers

• Haha 2

Arzani is the key to tonight. Georgevski is an absolute mess when pagers run at him, and they have picked Koutroumbis to play on other side, not sure how he goes with pace. And also they have picked boogard he must be suspect with that knee if Arzani can isolate him. I know the kid is 19 but this is absolutely huge for him