Melbourne Football

Your favourite Heart/City moment at AAMI Park

Hellenic Hero

On 22/09/2021 at 8:20 PM, Shahanga said:

Inspired by @DukeVadercsn I suggest everybody updates their favourite moments (list as many as you like).

Sorry mate just seen this!

Well i'd have to say the Vikings winner 

the 4-0 Kewell goal derby win, mainly because I was with about 10 mates at the precinct about 4 hours before the game absolutely blind, knew we won and knew the score, but couldn't remember a thing from the game. Watched the replay next day happy and hungover but like watching a brand new game lol. Also know a few Victory mates giving me a lot of stick when we signed Kewell saying he was a dog he was this he was that and for him to score the 4th was beautiful

The Bruno bicycle king was insane and was right infront of us. Still dirty Joyce got rid of him, love bruno, but clearly we've gone on to bigger and better things

The victory demolition job last season

And of course the grand final win. the FFA cup and premiers plate were mint of course but to do it without a few star players and losing the grand final the year before was huge. Honestly was not confident at all going into the final series but the young lads just stepped up

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 15/11/2021 at 1:11 PM, citypool said:

So many good times going to Aami used to be in Yarra side with a mate, going to games with my cousin, going to games with my girl now and all the awesome i met at away games.

Orlando’s goal I will never forget, kewell’s last game, Erik’s winner at the derby and our first ffa cup win 

Old mate Brandan’s tap in then shirt off celebration in front of the faithful (to bury the Tards in the cup semi) was a pretty good moment.

• Like 2

My updated list (apart from the obvious FFA cup and grand final win)

. That day against Central Coast (?) When they gave out free newspapers and the terrace was going absolutely mental

. Derby 1

. Matty '2 goals in 2 minutes' Thompson derby. Not just the game but also victory holding their tifo upside down and then having a tantrum and tearing it in half

.  Aloisi out! Game 

.probably not such a memorable game for a lot of others but Babalj's late winner against Gold Coast. Overall a very boring game but the terrace really lifted the team that night. Atmosphere was electric 

Probably a lot more that I have forgotten about 

Edited by KSK_47