Melbourne Football

FFA Cup 2017 Qtr F V Sydney 13 Sep away

Dylan

7 minutes ago, Embee said:

You post like you're probably half my age tbf

Yeah fair point, I'm immigrant with limited English but I'm improving day by day! I'm learning.

I'm a little unsure why you feel you need to insult me. I only pointed out that you boys rated Malik really highly not long ago. And I had a discussion with BT about it. 

Edited by Mr MO

Just now, Mr MO said:

Yeah fair point, I'm immigrant with limited English but I'm improving day by day! I'm learning.

I'm a little unsure why you feel you the need to insult me. I only pointed out that you boys rated Malik really highly not long ago. And I had a discussion with BT about it. 

:droy:

Nobody rates Malik highly, he had one good game. Go work on those comprehension skills mate.

9 minutes ago, HEARTinator said:

We can barely hang on to the ball for a couple of touches

We have no midfield or attack

Shitney look solid like last year - premier contenders already

We're going to give the wooden spoon a real shake this season with this form

Membership refund required

Yep, fatally lost the midfield.

Just now, Embee said:

:droy:

Nobody rates Malik highly, he had one good game. Go work on those comprehension skills mate.

Haha yeah I will work on my skills a bit more.

But even in that game he was really average, I disagreed (without insulting people).

I will go back in my hole now, and discuss football with myself so I can have an opinion. Keep up the good work Embee!

Just now, Mr MO said:

But even in that game he was really average, I disagreed (without insulting people).

I will go back in my hole now, and discuss football with myself so I can have an opinion. Keep up the good work Embee!

You're a snarky little prick that throws out cute comments and plays the victim or withdraws when you get called out for it.

Good, back in your box.

1 minute ago, Mr MO said:

I agree Malik has been ok