Melbourne Football

UEFA Champions League

Young Polak

The point you copied word for word from a website?

What was your point anyway, so what if Chelsea played 3 holding midfielders?

The cox mun speaks gospel, f*ck off.

Three holding midfielders.

That sentence alone has 50,000 problems.

It's the same formation we've used ALL year, except this time Ramires was in a wide position instead of in the centre of midfield leaving Sturridge out.

I have developed some sort of human warmth towards Ramires, bl*ck steel.

Edited by Hendo

smash and grab job.

won't last 25mins at the camp nou.

best thing is means that barcas odds to qualify would have just gone out a bit.

safe as houses, will be like getting interest from the bank... free money!

Betting tip from mtp. Seems legit.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Will be an appropriate send off for Drogs before he goes to Shanghai, linking up with Anelka and taking his game up to the next level under the guidance of J. Griffiths.

PA-13211747-390x285.jpg

I like Drogba, but there a certain elements in his game that still need work. His celebrations in particular, are pretty amateur hopefully god can help him out.

• Like 1

It almost sounds like Chelsea fans actually think they will win.

You're now bitter after you said "Italy > England" after the 1st leg of the Napoli vs. Chelsea game, now neither Napoli or AC remain.

Seriously everyone is saying we are going to get smashed in Spain, at least justify why you're saying this & what will change.

• Like 3

You're now bitter after you said "Italy > England" after the 1st leg of the Napoli vs. Chelsea game, now neither Napoli or AC remain.

Seriously everyone is saying we are going to get smashed in Spain, at least justify why you're saying this & what will change.

Rofl u fag. FOAD, bitter cunt inter are shite chelsea will do te h diving cunts over

Rofl, you kunts make it to easy.

Would actually prefer Chelsea to beat Barca fwiw. Only benefit of Barca winning would be then I can troll you guys some more. But not really concerned either way.

My main interest is seeing Bayern win the competition since I picked it at start of season and now it looks like it could happen. If they lose to Real, then I will be looking for Real to win the tournament so chances of Jose leaving increases (after achieving his dream of winning CL with team from 3 different countries), and potentially returns to Inter (in b4 Chelsea fans claim he will return to Chelsea, maybe, but also maybe Inter, has said he would like to return to both).

Lol - As if he would return to Inter over Chelsea.

Because he is an Interista.

But yes Chelsea is more likely as that would let him win a CL with a team from a 4th country (assuming he wins one with Real Madrid before he leaves), plus its been longer since he was last there, plus more money there to throw at him.

Honestly, if Real win the CL this year, Mourinho will confirm his status as the GOAT.

Because he is an Interista.

But yes Chelsea is more likely as that would let him win a CL with a team from a 4th country (assuming he wins one with Real Madrid before he leaves), plus its been longer since he was last there, plus more money there to throw at him.

Honestly, if Real win the CL this year, Mourinho will confirm his status as GOD

Fixed

• Like 1

It almost sounds like Chelsea fans actually think they will win.

You will never win.

This whole CL system is flawed.

Best of luck to Chelsea will be a massive effort if they can pull it off, but over two legs stats generally go to tell the tale.

Still laying fat $$ on a Real V Barca final.

smash and grab job.

won't last 25mins at the camp nou.

best thing is means that barcas odds to qualify would have just gone out a bit.

safe as houses, will be like getting interest from the bank... free money!

Awfully quiet in here, lads.

Unlike most people on earth.. ill admit things when im wrong

I came into this game thinking barca would walk into the final..

chel$ki held firm and played a great game, and even though barca had chances chel$ki deserved to be the ones who went through

it would have been another uefalona result had barca gone through on that penalty or had they given the cries of "handball" before torres goal.

good on the lad, has put up with so much stick but i personally think he doesnt deserve if he hasnt been scoring he has been getting assists or involving himself heavily in the build up. hopefully for him and chel$ki he carrys on.

whether or not you win it from here, is still to be seen but youve given yourself every chance, kudos chelsea.

not even mad that the cunt terry will miss the final, gets what he deserves imo.

HAVE THAT YOU CUNTS.

MESSI CAN'T SCORE AGAINST US EVEN WITH 10 MEN NOT A WORRY EVER, THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE WORLD.

DI MATTEO IS A REVELATION, A GENIUS.

FUCKING SPEECHLESS, NEVER IN DOUBT.

bit early in the morning to be drinking mate?

barca had all the chances, any other day they are buried and its game over. Even the dancing on ice queen done his part to put barca through, is he still captin, leader, legend? I think not, Petulant, Sly, Disgrace would be more fitting. Credit to the others, Ramieres' goal was sublime! questions on valdes though? no time for a game of statues victor! and the clearence for the 2nd goal btw, PIN POINT lol never seen a chance created from a HOOF like it!

beginning of the end for the great all conquering Barca, sad day for football fans.

Don't think playing with 10 in the box constitutes as football so chelsea wouldnt know what that means..

Hoping Bayern do us all a favour tonight, would like an exciting CL final not a defensefest

Terry is the most obtrusive player in world football today.

srsly FFS, Barca rely too much on Messi.

i think Pique going off made the difference.

Barca need a goal and they take off Fabregas and bring on Keita?

Cuenca was a bit too quiet also......

Unlike most people on earth.. ill admit things when im wrong

I came into this game thinking barca would walk into the final..

All good mate. A word of advise though. Maybe don't say things are certain to happen when you clearly don't know much about it. ;)

chel$ki held firm and played a great game, and even though barca had chances chel$ki deserved to be the ones who went through

Spot on. Calling us "chel$ki" does make you seem a tad bitter though.

I've actually got a job mate and you still won't win.

Did you miss the match, mate? We have already beaten barca on aggregate, like you said we wouldn't. The tactical analysis is up on zonal marking for you now.

barca had all the chances, any other day they are buried and its game over.

Any other day? Like last week? Wait, wasn't every one saying last week that they will take their chances this week...

is he still captin, leader, legend?

Always.

Credit to the others, Ramieres' goal was sublime! questions on valdes though? no time for a game of statues victor! and the clearence for the 2nd goal btw, PIN POINT lol never seen a chance created from a HOOF like it!

Ramires is sheer class. Valdes can possibly be questioned for both goals, not that they both weren't taken very well. Cech, on the other hand, was outstanding. I guess that's "luck" though, it's not possible a Chelsea player is better than a barca player, is it?

You're right though, rather than clear the ball, Ivanovic (i think) should have given it back to Barca inside the 18 yard box so the saints of football Barca could win... You can't defend like Barca did for Chelsea's second goal and expect to beat a team like Chelsea.

beginning of the end for the great all conquering Barca, sad day for football fans.

Don't think playing with 10 in the box constitutes as football so chelsea wouldnt know what that means..

Bollocks. Sad day for football? Fuck off. Sad day for bitter Chelsea haters more like it.

Should Chelsea have pressed barca hard, leaving spaces in behind so they could dominate? No room for tactics in the modern game, then? Let's all play the same boring tiki-taka shit passing between our CB's? Direct football is not boring, after all, we did outscore Barca over two legs playing it.

Fuck off Chelsea, FC.

Brilliant.

Did you miss the match, mate? We have already beaten barca on aggregate, like you said we wouldn't. The tactical analysis is up on zonal marking for you now.

Why would I waste my time watching this game, I actually spent this time on getting my cock sucked.

False hope mate, 4 suspensions.

F*ck off.

Should Chelsea have pressed barca hard, leaving spaces in behind so they could dominate? No room for tactics in the modern game, then? Let's all play the same boring tiki-taka shit passing between our CB's? Direct football is not boring, after all, we did outscore Barca over two legs playing it.

If chasing the ball 80% of the game is not boring, well, I can't stop you from being a miserable c*nt.

False hope mate, 4 suspensions.

We weren't given a chance vs Napoli or Barca. What's different this time?

If chasing the ball 80% of the game is not boring, well, I can't stop you from being a miserable c*nt.

So you agree Barca's game plan of trying to maintain high possession and move opposing players out of position is boring and you would rather see a more a more direct game which would result in more even possesion?