Melbourne Football

UEFA Champions League

Young Polak

Furthermore, I'll add this topic into the World Football area, already supporting FC Basel as the massive fuckin' underdogs in this competition and so far beating Bayern Munich 1:0 on their first leg at home.

Link to the UCL highlights recently

http://www.foxsports...t=1225914708297

What Is your team? Predictions?

Edited by Radziminski1994

• 2 weeks later...

As if we didnt have a CL thread already?

Anyway as per usual Tesla is on point with the predictions.

I told them milan and APOEL will be in the net round.

Now just need napoli to not fuck me up next week by not delivering.

One macedonian in CL final 8 already as Trickovski continue to lead APOEL to glory, now just need Pandev to do the same for napoli and make it 2.

Edited by Tesla

Does every post you make on the forum have to be in an abusive tone?

Check out Sylvia Plath over here, geez.

Chelsea again bribing match officials, what a cancer these english teams radiate among this once great continental competition.

This win has also brang on a plethora of serial chelsea dickwavers spamming my fb feed with mass false delusions of grandeur.

Chelsea again bribing match officials, what a cancer these english teams radiate among this once great continental competition.

This is beyond funny. You really think Platini would ever help an English team win?

By the way, we should of had two penalties. You're deluded if you think the ref was biased.

This is beyond funny. You really think Platini would ever help an English team win?

By the way, we should of had two penalties. You're deluded if you think the ref was biased.

Open your brainwashed eyes, Russia skrilla overrides 100 year war old chap.

Napoli also probably took a cut, judging by Torres' performance rofl.

Platini - Abramovich, kiss kiss, suck suck. Whores of Europe.

Yeah that probably explains why more often than not in the CL we are knocked out by bullshit refereeing. e.g Liverpool phantom goal, 4 pens Vs Barca etc...

Iniesta goal, Platini black magic.

Yes, considering past events this new relationship is a bit mind boggling.

You will lose to Marseille either way, congratulations on beating/cheating the Napoli peasants.

Check out Sylvia Plath over here, geez.

This win has also brang on a plethora of serial chelsea dickwavers spamming my fb feed with mass false delusions of grandeur.

shut up faggot, cya napoli.