Melbourne Football

Who would be a better coach from the Forum?

xXCiTyZeNXx

Anyone who spent spent more than a month as a JVS apologist (since the beginning of the fourth season) is ineligible.

@KSK_47 for his use of logic ( a rare commodity)

@belaguttman for his understanding of interpersonal relationships and sports psychology side of things

@Tesla for starting the "sack JVS" thread so early in the 5th season with such certainty

• Like 1

Anyone is capable.

Remember we have a less than 20% win ratio since the ffa cup. So you could just tell the players to play the way they want and I am sure we would be more successful.

Or the other logic is to play the opposite tactics and structure of what we have been playing. I have no doubt that would work.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, strider said:

this man is correct

I was convinced of your genius after reading this post:

welcome
we have a few rules here and some people you should know.

1: there are no rules (except when you get banned)

2: @cadete is the resident sex machine/essay-ist and general sick cunt (contact him if there's any poon that needs slaying/if you need a wingman). also goes by "det", "the cad" or "red scooter hooter"

3: @kingofhearts is det's arch nemesis -- it is unclear why. Only one shall emerge as the alpha

4: @Tesla is the resident mogul. it is unclear how he goes on random trips across the world. it is apparent he bets for a living

5: @Baka1 does steroids, claims natty

6: @malloy is usually gonna be the first person to argue that you are wrong. he will also be the first to argue that he is right

7: @Tony999 next

8: @bt50 is literally a fucking car

9: @tomby and @Hackett are probably dating

10: @jw1739 will be the first mod to ban you for anything remotely right wing

11: @BeardedHeart is like big foot. we all know he's alive but nobody really sees him on the forum

12: @n i k o and @thisphantomfortress and @KSK_47 are ok, don't think anyone has wished death on them yet

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

I was convinced of your genius after reading this post:

welcome
we have a few rules here and some people you should know.

1: there are no rules (except when you get banned)

2: @cadete is the resident sex machine/essay-ist and general sick cunt (contact him if there's any poon that needs slaying/if you need a wingman). also goes by "det", "the cad" or "red scooter hooter"

3: @kingofhearts is det's arch nemesis -- it is unclear why. Only one shall emerge as the alpha

4: @Tesla is the resident mogul. it is unclear how he goes on random trips across the world. it is apparent he bets for a living

5: @Baka1 does steroids, claims natty

6: @malloy is usually gonna be the first person to argue that you are wrong. he will also be the first to argue that he is right

7: @Tony999 next

8: @bt50 is literally a fucking car

9: @tomby and @Hackett are probably dating

10: @jw1739 will be the first mod to ban you for anything remotely right wing

11: @BeardedHeart is like big foot. we all know he's alive but nobody really sees him on the forum

12: @n i k o and @thisphantomfortress and @KSK_47 are ok, don't think anyone has wished death on them yet

hahaha that was a fkn classic

i was in sydney on work when i typed that, bored off my tits