Melbourne Football

Semi vs Sydney, Friday 12th May

fensaddler

6 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Can't believe there's no thread. Anyway, O'Neill is out. Leckie starts. Berenguer, VdV and Berisha in midfield.

Forum is dead lately. Probably a reflection of the lack of interest in the club in general...shame really!

7 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Can't believe there's no thread. Anyway, O'Neill is out. Leckie starts. Berenguer, VdV and Berisha in midfield.

Oh yeah, Cmon City!!!

I am super nervous about this half. Obviously because I am worried about us blowing our lead, but is anyone else feeling like there is an extra layer to be nervous about because I also don't want Sydney to have the chance to be in the grand final.

It's a lot of pressure 

• Like 1

Just now, KSK_47 said:

I am super nervous about this half. Obviously because I am worried about us blowing our lead, but is anyone else feeling like there is an extra layer to be nervous about because I also don't want Sydney to have the chance to be in the grand final.

It's a lot of pressure 

Yeah a little, but it's still the first leg of the semi and as long as we don't lose this leg we are in a good spot me thinks!

• Thanks 1

Just now, KSK_47 said:

It's a lot of pressure 

Yeah, ha ha.

Tilio needs to get involved more and we were more dominant when we started to play those quick passes.

• Thanks 1