Melbourne Football

A-League Finals 2022-23

jw1739

Hey I went to my first City game a couple weeks ago and want to bring my friends along because it was a lot of fun. We won't be in team colours or anything, and the Terrace seats seem to be half empty but their energy seemed incredible last time. I was just wondering if I should be getting GA tickets or Terrace tickets for the better atmosphere even tho we are casual fans and half women not interested in any "macho" dickheads 

On 09/05/2023 at 5:31 PM, ro6tam said:

Hey I went to my first City game a couple weeks ago and want to bring my friends along because it was a lot of fun. We won't be in team colours or anything, and the Terrace seats seem to be half empty but their energy seemed incredible last time. I was just wondering if I should be getting GA tickets or Terrace tickets for the better atmosphere even tho we are casual fans and half women not interested in any "macho" dickheads 

You could do as a lot of us do, and get tickets in City Blue adjacent to the Active, so that we're close to the atmosphere, but not in the mosh pit. Plenty of older fans (like my gang), mixed groups and families in these areas, so you'll be comfortable, but involved and able to join in with chants if you want. GA is fine but you're at the other end of the ground from active.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

You could do as a lot of us do, and get tickets in City Blue adjacent to the Active, so that we're close to the atmosphere, but not in the mosh pit. Plenty of older fans (like my gang), mixed groups and families in these areas, so you'll be comfortable, but involved and able to join in with chants if you want. GA is fine but you're at the other end of the ground from active.

@ro6tam As above there are plenty of City Blue Membership seats available in, for example Bay 19, and if you go towards the top you're fully under cover at all times ...and if you want to go to the Second Leg of the Second Semi-Final next Friday there are plenty of unsold seats in the Southern End bays near Active. When Ticketek allocates a ticket to you just say you want to change your seat(s) and then select where you want to be.

Not sure whether there's a boycott of next Friday's match though.

1 minute ago, belaguttman said:

I'm expecting a win tonight; we'll be fielding a full-strength team; unless we have a really bad night, we are just about unbearable by any other team in the league, apart from Adelaide/

We're unbeatable too!

• Haha 1