Melbourne Football

City vs Sydney, Sat 25th Feb, 5pm

fensaddler

On 27/02/2023 at 5:10 PM, Mr MO said:

I have the same feeling.

I've come to the conclusion that is because most games and most most parts of the games despite the score line they play better than us. We don't like that as we are more comfi when we have the ball in our possession. Players like Loly, Burgess and even Caceras on the ball, dangerous without an end. product.

For me it's that they play football like paint by numbers, there's little individuality or creativeness. Not sure if that makes sense, but it's what I think while watching them.

It's effective, but not entertaining to watch for me.

On 27/02/2023 at 11:54 PM, Mr MO said:

I don’t feel that we ever dominate possession against Sydney that’s my point, that just makes me uncomfortable to watch.

Against Adelaide we just always make mistakes.

As for last game-

Adelaides off the ball movement was far superior to ours last game, in attack and defence, they pressed out of their skin. They probably lifted playing us and it was the best they have played all season.

I think our two midfielders (Berisha, VDV) were having off days as well, they needed to both come off, Jaimeson made a big difference once he came on.