Melbourne Football

City Kit

mcsoccer225

4 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Away kit looks like white with red stripes for shorts, red with white sleeves for the top.

Where are you getting that from?

In that video Haz posted, the away kit looks almost exactly the same as last season, the sleeves are red.

1 hour ago, Dezy94 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it true our kit will change again to full on sky (sorry city) blue at start of 2017/18 season? 

I also thought that was the case. AFAIK this season we're still bound by the "%white" rule, although of course all that may have changed as part of the "Cahill rule" negotiations.

The kit is shite, let's not deny it. Let's just get through this season quickly so we can finally get the full blue kits and be done with it. These halfway kits are just delaying the inevitable and they aren't particularly menacing nor aestitically pleasing.

IMO.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

The kit is shite, let's not deny it. Let's just get through this season quickly so we can finally get the full blue kits and be done with it. These halfway kits are just delaying the inevitable and they aren't particularly menacing nor aestitically pleasing.

IMO.

There is only one menacing kit in all of world sport and they are the current Rugby world champions. I don't mind them, they're a lot nicer than the past two seasons kits IMO

1 hour ago, Embee said:

Where are you getting that from?

In that video Haz posted, the away kit looks almost exactly the same as last season, the sleeves are red.

Lol I cant watch the video, I pulled it out my ass from looking at the instagram shirt pressing pic 

I think we will get a new away as last season's one is on sale which usually means a new kit is on the way. would take something like this http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/mobile/en/product/Ajax-Home-Shirt-2016-17/175062?categories=Football,Football-Kits,European-Clubs,Eredivisie-(Netherlands),Ajax

Scott Munn told me to my face, and also to the FRG, that there'd be no navy blue at all. Not only is there a navy blue as a pop colour on the kit, it's the secondary colour for training gear and supporter apparel. 

We are not Victory, we are not Sydney FC, we do NOT need to wear sky blue for any reason IF we are not a mini-Man City. For me personally, everything I liked about this club is now gone.

Officially OUT.

3 minutes ago, morphine said:

Scott Munn told me to my face, and also to the FRG, that there'd be no navy blue at all. Not only is there a navy blue as a pop colour on the kit, it's the secondary colour for training gear and supporter apparel. 

We are not Victory, we are not Sydney FC, we do NOT need to wear sky blue for any reason IF we are not a mini-Man City. For me personally, everything I liked about this club is now gone.

Officially OUT.

If I'm not mistaken I can't see any navy blue on the home kit, so could you point it out for me?

11 minutes ago, morphine said:

Officially OUT.

cya

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, morphine said:

Officially OUT.

There isnt any navy blue, the strip around the neck is black....

1 hour ago, morphine said:

Officially OUT.

Thank fuck for that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, morphine said:

Officially OUT.

finally

• Like 1