Jump to content
Melbourne Football

Home Derby - SAT 17th December 7:50PM


seamolyons
 Share

Recommended Posts

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 11:20 AM, bumpyknuckles said:

I'm busy at work, just remembered to buy tix.

Fuck me, it's frustrating.

There are 2 of us members, and we also want 2 tix for non members. 4 in total.

Why the hell is it difficult? I have gone to derbies as a member before, it's asking me to pay for the 2 member tickets,

Am I just dumb?

Might be a silly question but did you put in your barcode numbers, also depending on the seats location you might have to pay extra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, HeartOfCity said:

Might be a silly question but did you put in your barcode numbers, also depending on the seats location you might have to pay extra

Yeah, put them both in, same as every other home derby.

Last few games got front row on the goal line almost, can't even get my season seat, nor any other for less than $36

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bumpyknuckles said:

Yeah, put them both in, same as every other home derby.

Last few games got front row on the goal line almost, can't even get my season seat, nor any other for less than $36

Wouldn't your season seat already be yours if you paid for it with your membership. Pretty sure every City member who has a seat at AAMI will keep there seat for the Derby. Should be able to walk upto the turnstyles scan your card and walk to your seat.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, HeartOfCity said:

Wouldn't your season seat already be yours if you paid for it with your membership. Pretty sure every City member who has a seat at AAMI will keep there seat for the Derby. Should be able to walk upto the turnstyles scan your card and walk to your seat.

Yes, it should, thus my frustration. Also, I don't want just my seat, I have a group of us going, a couple non members too.

The club has just palmed me off to ticketek, who in turn took so long to give me an option that I can't get 4 seats together until they release top level seating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No that's not correct.Don't know where you are getting that from.

I have some news for everyone. they have opened up the top deck on the Gosch's Paddock side. Seats are Gold and Silver with Gold being the lower half of the top level and silver the top. you can get some good seats in Silver.

Hurry and book your tickets before the Victory fans find out.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2016 at 8:35 PM, TheStig said:

No that's not correct.Don't know where you are getting that from.

I have some news for everyone. they have opened up the top deck on the Gosch's Paddock side. Seats are Gold and Silver with Gold being the lower half of the top level and silver the top. you can get some good seats in Silver.

Hurry and book your tickets before the Victory fans find out.  

Got it off Ticketmaster -it's the re-sale tickets. Was meant to go to Ticketek instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Fredinho69 said:

Well its our home game so our end is reserved seating for members isn't it?

Only reserved seat members have their seat(s) reserved for them at a Home Derby. Once the sale for GA members wishing to buy seats is over, any spares are open to the general public. That's why you can find Victory supporters in amongst City members.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally the club has got back to me.

Because a mate and I have season seats, we either have to sit in them and our friends sit in another part of the ground.

Or we all buy tickets at full cost.

Maybe I read/ understood wrong, but I assumed I was able to change my seat to a GA ticket anytime I wanted.

Lesson learnt. No season seat again. Prob cheaper for me to go to a few games a year rather than use most of my free time to try and make every home game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bumpyknuckles said:

Finally the club has got back to me.

Because a mate and I have season seats, we either have to sit in them and our friends sit in another part of the ground.

Or we all buy tickets at full cost.

Maybe I read/ understood wrong, but I assumed I was able to change my seat to a GA ticket anytime I wanted.

Lesson learnt. No season seat again. Prob cheaper for me to go to a few games a year rather than use most of my free time to try and make every home game.

You can. Just go sit in GA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ecguymer said:

just wondering, does anyone know how ticketing for the derby work for 5-game reserved seating memberships? (my housemate just signed up for a 5-game membership)

If he's picked the derby for one of his 5 games, then he just scans in. (Not sure how it'll work with GA though)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

which option did he take? if you look on the portal you can choose which type of 5 game membership you want, if he took a reserved seat then he'll have been allocated a reserved seat, if he's taken GA then he'll have to reserve a derby seat separately. If that's the case, fair chance he's already missed the boat for the derby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wtf is up with the ticketek shit? im usually bay 17 but its gone? im a member? the fuck? 

" Melbourne City FC members (City Class; First Touch; City Gold; City Silver; City Blue; and Active Supporter) will access AAMI Park via scanning their regular season membership card"

 

WAT?

Edited by strider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, strider said:

wtf is up with the ticketek shit? im usually bay 17 but its gone? im a member? the fuck? 

" Melbourne City FC members (City Class; First Touch; City Gold; City Silver; City Blue; and Active Supporter) will access AAMI Park via scanning their regular season membership card"

 

WAT?

If you're a member, what do you need from ticketek?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...